• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met a cool cute girl the other day and invited her and her friends to a party next saturday and just now I checked her fb info and

LabdaZF.png

and her friend

EJuWnIa.png

😶

the feel whenever one of my sisters brings a hot friend over

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
High wasted jeans are pretty in right now and seem like they have been for a year or so.

High waisted cutoffs too, especially.

In other news I played Journey today. I was slightly underwhelmed after years of hype but it was a very interesting and beautiful game.

hoggert

great just like that im dealing with a crazy bitch at work harassing me

so i drink victorrrrrrrrrrriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa victoriaaaaaaaaa victoria

at least my brother, his gf, and my gf are there for me

fuck everything

flower > journey

flower goty all years all generations all console cycles

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a mickeys. I'm gonna be working a booth for my store at the county fair on friday. lool.

Journey was cool and inherently more interesting than Flower, if not as complete a statement.

My girlfriend is really enjoying the last of us. shes getting into the combat and learning when to switch weapon and such. We got to the horseback segment last night and she said she wanted to shoot more guys. I want to try and get her into the multiplayer afterwards.

Salsa

ant man is forgettably okay

I fixed my laptop. they charged me for opening it up and cleaning all the dust basically. fans were stuck. didnt wanna open it myself cause old model so eh

fixed it for the party at my sister's this saturday but it's having a hard time handling a Spotify window and a Youtube one on chrome at the same time (I just "DJ" like that doing some manual crossfades cause bleh). just hangs sometimes and im worried of music cuttin in the middle of the party 😱

this gonna be my top moment banger

Someone rang our bell 5 times in a row and knocked excessively on the window. Since it's the middle of the night I'm deadly afraid. Got 2 kitchen knives ready and locked everything.

If I'm not back tomorrow, then I'm afraid he/she got us. I love you drunk gaf.

So the person that disturbed us in the middle of the night is a a friend of my girlfriend. She didn't text or call her and didn't do that to prank us.

How in the world can a person think it's perfectly fine to do that. Unbelievable.

Salsa

im suarez level after 6 hours of playing

you guys are doomedddd

also that 18yo girl just confirmed she's comin to the party with like 3 friends who are all probably underage 😳

party gonna be full of 40yo friends of my sister too. gonna be weird af / kinda rad

also Salsamobile

WHirJLD.jpg

J. Bravo

played rocket league for like 3.5 hours with my buddy tonight. he just started playing so wasn't very good but then we learned to play together and stopped getting bodied 1-7. I still had to score most of the goals but he got way better at defense and positioning which helped a ton.

this game is too fun holy shit.

AcridMeat

Banned
Fuck my sleep schedule. Screw up alarm the day before and sleep for about 10 hours. Stay up until 4am and wake up 5 hours later today. FUCK

Salsa

been takin prednisone for 3 days (ussually do this once or twice a year cause asthma issues lure around winter here) and it's a bitch. I feel super high / mood swings / liquid retention = puffy face

bleh

i'll just stop tomorrow. 3 days of 40mg is minimal dosage

btw venezuela wanted me to send her some clothes she left here back to venezuela and I told her to fuck off. acrid r u proud

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wanna get it 4 ps4 cuz that's my system but then I gotta renew my psn+ sub, ugh, if I ever get it maybe it will be on PC. Honestly the only games I play these days are Resident Evil mercenaries on PC and The Sims.

hoggert

Staying with my parents for a week and This stray cat is trying to live here They already have two cats so it's not working out for the asshole. The cat somehow got on the second floor and Me and their black cat chased it outside and it was hissing at me like crazy so I went for the hose but it ran away

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Adorable new kitty!!!!

Shouts out to Merle from AAA who just did a killer job towing the car. He hoisted it up on the platform did an illegal Unturn, even backed up in the suicide lane. It was boss.

jaydogg691

Hey GAF, I'm at the Dub Dub, W hotel, in Hollywood and I am turnt. Been drinking since 7, watching UFC and rolling through LA. Been riding the Metro, so I'm all good. Probably one of the best keep secrets of LA, since people think of traveling is driving through grid lock traffic.

Finally a weekend where I can relax. And drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom