• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

terraria runs like shit on windows 10 oops.
snoop.png

but this userscript i just downloaded for dota2, twitch, and coli faces is awesome af.
pachah1.png

Kappa.png
Kappa.png
Kappa.png
Kappa.png

edit: oh and i can't switch my resolution back to 1024x768 even tho my monitor is 1680x1050. that wasn't even an option.
FailFish.png
FailFish.png
FailFish.png
FailFish.png
FailFish.png
FailFish.png
FailFish.png
FailFish.png

AcridMeat

Banned
Weird I only just started watching Mike Ross and Gootecks videos this last week, one of the first videos with Ricky Ortiz, and I met Mike and Ricky last night hahaha

Whoa wait a minute userscript for those emotes are you srssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

What have I missed on gaf the whole day? Smilies?

I'm drunk and couldn't stop it at the wedding. It was too much fun with the people. I even went drunk to a nearby clothing store to get new clothes for the interview. But it's for the better if I just hit the bed now.

Salsa

got a text to go eat with some Ireland exchange students tomorrow to help em know the town and make new friends and such

dunno if i'll be up to it since they want some morning shit but it could be fun. talk in english for a bit, lel

Shock

Banned
What have I missed on gaf the whole day? Smilies?

I'm drunk and couldn't stop it at the wedding. It was too much fun with the people. I even went drunk to a nearby clothing store to get new clothes for the interview. But it's for the better if I just hit the bed now.

You don't miss anything on drunk GAF during the day.

Drunk GAF post after 11PM EST. Thurs-Sat.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
wat since when is rocket league cross play between pc and ps4

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Since the start, they just patched in the ability to see who is on what and cross platform quick messages.
evoMcRib.png

whoa i never knew that

i guess wont actually buy the steam version afterall if we can play together

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ahh. I was wondering where that interface was.

Hmm, just played a bit. Scored a goal. It's pretty fresh.

Banzai

Well, damn. I don't remember anything from last night. Woke up and cant find my phone or the shirt i wore last night anywhere. Instead there were three empty chewing gum packages in my pants. what the hell happened yesterday?

J. Bravo

I don't get it^

something cool about me is that I'm finally buying a car this week. That means I can get my Saturday shift covered and drive out to the lake. Neat.

As a graduation gift, my cousin bought me bottles of: Arrogant Bastard, Double Bastard, Tricerahops IPA, St Archer Mosaic IPA, and Imperial IPA. Which should I demolish first? I've never tasted any of these fuckers before btw.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get it^

something cool about me is that I'm finally buying a car this week. That means I can get my Saturday shift covered and drive out to the lake. Neat.

My new car is cool as hell. Its the second car I've ever had and it was sorta begrudging because I feel like I should be able to do everything on my bike but now that I have it I'm like dang this is cool.

Salsa

sooooooooooo tonight was pretty crazy.

basically I arrived at this house party with all the exchange students I talked about before (ireland chick) and we went out with a bud to get beers.

this one american dude was being an asshole from the get go, like just a dipshit no one liked. dude looked at me wrong and like laughed with his friends, dunno if at my baldness or wtf. So when we come back from the beer run, which was out in the pouring rain, dude is outside and he comes up to our cab and tells his buds to hop in as we come out. I close the door in front of him like whaaaat, "and what do we do? we are all going to the same club we just took this cab and I bought beers" dude says 'youre gonna walk' (again, thunderstorm) and starts calling me fucker and names to his buds as if I didnt speak the language, and at this point I was hella drunk and to be totally honest with ya Ive had a line of coke, so I just pushed him hard and we got in like this mini shitty fight where I just kinda kicked him as he was down and his friends did nothing and I just went away with my friend and arrived at the club like 2 hours later after I spent a long time talking about what a fucking asshole he was, but we had a great time.

lesson learned: americans are dipshits, y'all suck!

im teenaging hard tho, fights!

edit: damn this isnt as well put together as I thought and I dont wanna come out as the asshole, but believe me when I say that shit was warranted, im a pacifist

hoggert

Amerikkkans > uragayans or w/e you all are from

In all seriousness thou there's something about English speaking nations were the minute you are transported outside of said nation you become a dick. Especially if it's an island nation. Of course, I'm generalizing but this train car was pretty much empty but then a mix of loud ass British/polish ppl got on and the shitty 10 dollar fifth of whiskey I was drinkin has given me a headache even though I didn't even get buzzed and was plenty hydrated.

Also hohokum is the best free game I've ever gotten. I kinda want to buy the art book or one of the prints now.

lawnchair

Banned
Unfortunately I don't think they can do it without having unified Rocket League accounts.

I played so much of that game last night god damn.

I'm listening through Boston's Boston, it's one of the best albums ever fellas.

just as well, i still suck 1000% dicks at the game

i bought the new ratatatrrtart today, i like it aight. definitely no Boston

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I'm trying to find an in-dash minidisc player for my 2001 volkswagon.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'll go an accept it next time I log on. Just don't check that box.

finished a huge tasting menu and eight glasses of wine.

just had someone freak out because i know one of the russo brothers. are they even famous directors? they made one movie that some people like, does that put them in the top tier? i don't even know.

Salsa

im strugglin to keep awake mannn

but I gotta take this alnighter to re-adjust my sleep schedule

this never works, btw

hoggert

finished a huge tasting menu and eight glasses of wine.

just had someone freak out because i know one of the russo brothers. are they even famous directors? they made one movie that some people like, does that put them in the top tier? i don't even know.

community + arrested development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom