• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

bojack horseman is real af
KevinTurtle.png

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What can I mix with Scotch if I don't have coke? All I have is water, Passionfruit juice, milk, and Tabasco

Minus_Me

Na I don't particularly care since I drink to get drunk basically so how one gets isn't an issue.

No idea where I'm going with this actually.

:/ One too many cocktails...

Salsa

im probably being invited to other stuff with these exchange students people these upcomin weeks but im worried that dipshit I kicked is gonna be there

some of those girls were insane tho so i'll take my chances

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Galak-z is really really good.
This racer5 is not bad.

Salsa

unexpected drunk cause a friend dropped by

the best kind

played some lethal league some rocket league and rewatched hot wet american summer

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
yeah, younger usually only goes on sale around like februaryish i think and you're limited to like 8oz tastings i think..

idk. i hate going to russian river its always so damn packed. toad in the hole is where its at for santa rosa drinking

toad in the hole serves some russian river brews too

I really can't wait for that fucking game :( I've been waiting for 2 years or more.

yeah its been a while. so far ive played about an hour and its really cool, but the dialogue and story shells are sorta repetitive since it is just a spelunky esque roguelike thingamajig.

Meesh

Listening to Mad Season with Lane Staley and drinking homemade brandy made from blueberry wine. Thinking about writing some poetry or some shit... But I'll probably just pass out during a regular drunken meditation hoping to reach an out of body epiphany. Who's with me!!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ave you guys ever heard of the great british bake off

arab

wow i forgot about this thread. i'm gonna be getting shithoused tonight and watch the republicans shoot themselves in the dick

Salsa

I had a dream that the world was ending

but it was ending like some sort of tsunami wave coming our way

there was no way to save me and my family

but at the last minute we realized that if we could shrink ourselves and get inside some Macdonalds hamburguer wrappers we could travel back in time and show up at hogwarts but like first year of Harry Potter and be saved

but my mom got left behind to buy us more time or something, or she couldnt shrink herself? can't remember

this is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom