• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

The Yamazaki Single Malt Sherry cask is on par with anything I've ever had out of Scotland. Worth every penny.

Acrid. In my opinion the Fiesta ST and Focus ST are some of the best cars on the market today for an enthusiast on a budget. I was totally blown away by them on the track.

J. Bravo

Congrats, those are great cars. A few years ago I almost got an 03? I think. I'd love to get an ST Fiesta but they only have 4 door options in the US.

thanks. yep mine's 2 door. 5 speed as well. it's actually kind of fun to drive. and decent sound system. no back seat though lmfao. I could have gotten a 2009 5 speed focus SES but it is ugly as fuck. the one i got is better. happy with my purchase so far. the dealer gave me a full tank of gas and is paying for a steering wheel cover and alignment. won't even have to fill up for 2 weeks which is nice because i'm poor as shit now lmao

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, so in the last few weeks we've had a staff change at work. Our old buyer got demoted/sidemoted and now someone much better suited is the buyer.

Its all good.

But fuck, the old buyer who just in the last few days had been demoted and I'm sure is internally pretty upset about it but putting on a positive face for everyone was in the back working on something and I was just doing my usual customer service schtick and mentioned to a customer how we had a new buyer and the old one overheard me and now I feel awful.

I didn't say anything bad or even imply she did a bad job, the customers were like "WOW look at how stocked up this rack is!" and I was like "hyuck hyuck yeah, its back to school etc and we have a new buyer.. theyve been keeping me busy!"

Thats all I said, but I'm like 95% I mad her cry. I didn't even know she was still there, let alone in earshot. It was a dumb thing to say but I just wasn't paying attention and trying to keep up the conversation.

IDK. She got all icy towards me and then I told my other coworker "I feel really bad, etc..." and she gave me this look that said "YEUP uhuh" and said that she'd call me.

well im sure that block of text is unreadable but i don't care im drinking a hefeweizen.

arab

Ugh, so in the last few weeks we've had a staff change at work. Our old buyer got demoted/sidemoted and now someone much better suited is the buyer.

Its all good.

But fuck, the old buyer who just in the last few days had been demoted and I'm sure is internally pretty upset about it but putting on a positive face for everyone was in the back working on something and I was just doing my usual customer service schtick and mentioned to a customer how we had a new buyer and the old one overheard me and now I feel awful.

I didn't say anything bad or even imply she did a bad job, the customers were like "WOW look at how stocked up this rack is!" and I was like "hyuck hyuck yeah, its back to school etc and we have a new buyer.. theyve been keeping me busy!"

Thats all I said, but I'm like 95% I mad her cry. I didn't even know she was still there, let alone in earshot. It was a dumb thing to say but I just wasn't paying attention and trying to keep up the conversation.

IDK. She got all icy towards me and then I told my other coworker "I feel really bad, etc..." and she gave me this look that said "YEUP uhuh" and said that she'd call me.

well im sure that block of text is unreadable but i don't care im drinking a hefeweizen.

how do you feel anout the change?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
fuck it im ragin

ive had a sparkling water, a tigers milk bar, a cliff bar and now my 5th beer
fuck it bro

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i asked my girlfriend to buy me taco bell and now im drinking racer 5 and watching vaati vidyas dark souls 3 video

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
well looks like not going out tonight, its cool though, going to the bars tomorrow and a little shindig with friends on saturday

still though, i should learn how to maintain more than 2-4 friendships at once, the struggle is real

made a facebook

AcridMeat

Banned
cool had no idea you worked at fraps salsa.
The Yamazaki Single Malt Sherry cask is on par with anything I've ever had out of Scotland. Worth every penny.

Acrid. In my opinion the Fiesta ST and Focus ST are some of the best cars on the market today for an enthusiast on a budget. I was totally blown away by them on the track.
Are there cheap recommendations for Japanese Whiskey?

Yeah, I've always liked quick hatchbacks. I'm actually getting sick of the Miata's wind noise at highway speeds so think I want to look up some old golfs/focuses.
thanks. yep mine's 2 door. 5 speed as well. it's actually kind of fun to drive. and decent sound system. no back seat though lmfao. I could have gotten a 2009 5 speed focus SES but it is ugly as fuck. the one i got is better. happy with my purchase so far. the dealer gave me a full tank of gas and is paying for a steering wheel cover and alignment. won't even have to fill up for 2 weeks which is nice because i'm poor as shit now lmao
Damn sounds good. Yeah the sedans are disgusting to look at.

And ayyy yo fold dem seats down you got plenty of space back there bb
kunk-rum.gif

Salsa

apparently relentless thunderstorm all weekend till like tuesday

had some plans tomorrow, had a big outside birthday party on saturday

fml

How do you all feel about Bacardi 151? How do you drink it?

For me, straight from the freezer with a couple of slices of lime and a Dr Pepper on the side. Drink of the Gods.

arab

For me, straight from the freezer with a couple of slices of lime and a Dr Pepper on the side. Drink of the Gods.
151 takes me back to the first time i threw up drinkingg. drink of satan and his asshole

J. Bravo

apparently relentless thunderstorm all weekend till like tuesday

had some plans tomorrow, had a big outside birthday party on saturday

fml
more rocket league

i only drink 151 as the fire part of fire and ice. gets you nice and fucked up. problem is, you're usually already fucked up by the time you can take that pair of shots haha. bad news bears.
deadmanny.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm so glad black outs exist. Imagine having to remember every detail of a night like that.
😓🔫

hoggert

not your father's root beer get

last six pack in the store. its pretty damn good, but dont know why people are going crazy for it. way too creamy tasting

Feebastic

Clubbing is fucking fun holy shit can't believe how much I've missed that. Been over a year since I last went. Dance-off with amazing dancer (I suck) then group dance with a bunch of really cute asian girls (thai club in London). So good

Salsa

im no good at dancing with girls

im good at dancing alone tho

when I go to a club I basically tell girls I dunno how to dance with them and that they have to teach me

it works and it goes from there, but im kind of a dumbass

keep in mind girls here are kinda crazy good tho it's latin america bebe

Feebastic

im no good at dancing with girls

im good at dancing alone tho

when I go to a club I basically tell girls I dunno how to dance with them and that they have to teach me

it works and it goes from there, but im kind of a dumbass

I tapdanced for ten years so I have a decent sense of rhythm but I have no actual acceptable club moves to do. I tend to play comedy doing cheesy 80's moves and getting laughs then just join in with whoever

Minus_Me

cool had no idea you worked at fraps salsa.
Are there cheap recommendations for Japanese Whiskey?

Unfortunately our selection in Canada doesn't seem super strong so I have no idea what's available to you west coasters, but anything from Nikka or Suntory has been good to me.

Kinda feel like going clubbing now lolol.

Salsa

at my sister's alone takin care of my nefewwws

drank her wine. near pubs and clubs but alone. ughh

might try around some before headin home but headin there alone is just drunk-sad

Surface of Me

at my sister's alone takin care of my nefewwws

drank her wine. near pubs and clubs but alone. ughh

might try around some before headin home but headin there alone is just drunk-sad

Eh going to bars alone ain't so bad, never know if you'll make some new friends.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Holy shit, I didn't realize there were still channels that broadcasts shit shows like Animorphs. Thank god for Qubo.

Surface of Me

Me and roomie went to a new sports bar with $1 9 oz beers. I'm only ordering ones with high alcohol percentages

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
What the fuck is this show? An alien and 3 teenagers just morphed into butterflies to escape a bunch of bad guys.

edit: fuck. Now the alien turned into an amalgamation of the teenagers by touching them.

J. Bravo

I would love to have a Sunday morning like this every week. Walking the dog with an amazing friend girl grabbing a coffee and just chillin out after a fun ass night. Little early tho haha

Shock

Banned
I would love to have a Sunday morning like this every week. Walking the dog with an amazing friend girl grabbing a coffee and just chillin out after a fun ass night. Little early tho haha

Replace the coffee with a bloody mary and brunch if you want to step it up a bit for the Sunday morning come down.

J. Bravo

Never had a bloody Mary. Not a huge fan of tomato juice tbh. And I think the friend girl became girlfriend shortly after I made that post lol.

Minus_Me

Bloody Caesar > Bloody Mary

Funny enough, only time I drink tomato juice is during breakfast on flights. I find it gives me pep after a long haul flight and after getting a little hammered during the flight itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom