• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just ordered the hibiki 12 year and the yamazaki distillers reserve (they were out of stock of the yamazaki 12 year). curious to try them, but i had them shipped to my apartment in new york so it'll have to wait a couple weeks.

Minus_Me

The Yamazaki 12 is really good in my opinion. I have a bottle set away at one of my favourite bars. They do the whole buy the bottle, sign it and put up on their overhead bar

BIG1.jpg

naib

Preface: super drunk, some other modifiers going on, raised catholic until mum gave me a choice. I opted out. Relevant.

At hotel bar in Dallas.
Fuck Dallas.

Some guy actually knows how bull riding is scored. Genuinely interested. Having a good time. Mostly.

Bar's thinning out.. Sunday night, etc.

There's a cop here talking to some resident/tenant/whatever about something.

From experience at hotels I know some folks are here escaping bad situations. It's sad. But not uncommon. I have stories..

Start talking to some woman about what's going on. How sad it is, how the world is rough, blah blah.

She brings up Jesus. Can't even recall how she snuck it in, honestly. Fuckers. I thought we were just drinking? Ugh. Here we go..

She starts pushing it hard. Like its the ultimate solution. Just accepting "him". If everyone Just accepted him as their savior, etc... The world wouldn't be this fucked up. That simple. :lol

I'm drunk. Go from 0 to raging ex-catholic in.. Two more shots of vodka? I tried to be patient. Humored her for a bit. But she's reaching out. Trying to save me at this point. And I'm getting more pissed off. I've been here before. I don't need saving. And she's being insulent. It's a one sided conversation. Jesus is the only answer.

Ultimately I tell her; if I I'm a compassionate person that loves and accepts all people and live what I think would be God's will, and still get turned away at the pearly gates, he/she/it can eat a dick.

Bartender laughs. Carlos was awesome.

But I was super fucking steamed. Rattled.
Why do I let this shit get to me?

Luckily I have a skateboard in my trunk. Skated around for a bit and feel much better.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3rcyAF4lz04

Edit: still drinking. Have a few beers left. Might tempt skateboarding around the parking garage some more. Cause I'm dumb like that.

This is what this thread is for, right? Posting shit you don't want to post on Facebook?

hoggert

not even joking reading OT has actually made me drink on the reals despite how hungover i was all day from averaging 4-5 drinks a day since last wednesday

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
i always knew to not get necordancer since i knew id be awful at it

shit im fucked up

and pina colados tomorrow

woo00ooo00oo

Salsa

straight up blackouts both friday and saturday

ended up in like a rave on saturday came home at like 2pm sunday

p.sure I made an ass of myself in front of some friends of friends too or something like that? im at that moment where I cant remember dont wanna know still. almost asking about it but ehhhhhh rather not

need to chill out for a bit really. these after feelings aint worth it mannnn

Wool

Preface: super drunk, some other modifiers going on, raised catholic until mum gave me a choice. I opted out. Relevant.

At hotel bar in Dallas.
Fuck Dallas.

Some guy actually knows how bull riding is scored. Genuinely interested. Having a good time. Mostly.

Bar's thinning out.. Sunday night, etc.

There's a cop here talking to some resident/tenant/whatever about something.

From experience at hotels I know some folks are here escaping bad situations. It's sad. But not uncommon. I have stories..

Start talking to some woman about what's going on. How sad it is, how the world is rough, blah blah.

She brings up Jesus. Can't even recall how she snuck it in, honestly. Fuckers. I thought we were just drinking? Ugh. Here we go..

She starts pushing it hard. Like its the ultimate solution. Just accepting "him". If everyone Just accepted him as their savior, etc... The world wouldn't be this fucked up. That simple. :lol

I'm drunk. Go from 0 to raging ex-catholic in.. Two more shots of vodka? I tried to be patient. Humored her for a bit. But she's reaching out. Trying to save me at this point. And I'm getting more pissed off. I've been here before. I don't need saving. And she's being insulent. It's a one sided conversation. Jesus is the only answer.

Ultimately I tell her; if I I'm a compassionate person that loves and accepts all people and live what I think would be God's will, and still get turned away at the pearly gates, he/she/it can eat a dick.

Bartender laughs. Carlos was awesome.

But I was super fucking steamed. Rattled.
Why do I let this shit get to me?

Luckily I have a skateboard in my trunk. Skated around for a bit and feel much better.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3rcyAF4lz04

Edit: still drinking. Have a few beers left. Might tempt skateboarding around the parking garage some more. Cause I'm dumb like that.

This is what this thread is for, right? Posting shit you don't want to post on Facebook?

Why were you in Dallas?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha just saw a Napa county wine tour bus cruise by and all the passengers were slumped over asleep haaaaa

hoggert

Awhile back, I remember a dude posting quotes from Girl-GAF in my thread complaining about the "breast jealously" trope in Japanese media, and a few people called him out on that and said it was a bit creepy and/or rude to post quotes like that from a thread intended to be a safe-space without permission from the posters. And, in general, I agree that digging out quotes from a thread like that to use in another thread without consent isn't really polite, and can come across as a bit weird.
META META META META
Drunk GAF will always be my favourite community. I think I've only ever actually been drunk once or twice when posting but there are some good people in there and they've got me through more night shifts than I'd care to admit.

i suck at rocketleague too
score own goals 24/7 while drunk my team hate me

Get'sMad

going on 3 weeks boozeless dudes. Manged to even go out to bars w/ pals in this span a few times and just order soda waters and cranberry juice and survived without caving.

Going one more week/end after this one and then I'm going to get plastered off of 2 beers. I.cannot.wait.

Salsa

idk about this weekend but I should chill. embarrased a lot of people including myself last sat

talked to the girl hosting the party and she says that yeah I get mean, and like bully-ish, and she knows it's kind of a blackout for me and I don't remember it the next day, but she says the problem is that I don't look drunk at all. I speak normal and act normal. just maybe a bit louder / repeat some things

so, people get angry thinking im for real.

if I end up going out i'll probably encounter people either laughing or giving me shit over last weekend, and me being embarrased apoligizing profusely

feelsbadman

my 22yo aunt is also hating me atm cause some old boyfriend was there and I said some shit out loud. not sure what / to what degree still but fuuuuk :(

tryin not to think about it really cause I get super down imagining the level of shit I might have said / acted like. there were sooo many people there I still havent talked to : [

Salsa

speaking of that dreadful night

I just checked those pants for the first time since it and this was in the back pocket:

4yCCGDA.jpg

I guess it wasnt all bad

Dogshit may have been too harsh, but it's a stupid, silly movie with terrible CG and a few interesting creative decisions. Not nearly as good as the whole of GAF proclaims it is.

Netflix it is then.

idk about this weekend but I should chill. embarrased a lot of people including myself last sat

talked to the girl hosting the party and she says that yeah I get mean, and like bully-ish, and she knows it's kind of a blackout for me and I don't remember it the next day, but she says the problem is that I don't look drunk at all. I speak normal and act normal. just maybe a bit louder / repeat some things

so, people get angry thinking im for real.

if I end up going out i'll probably encounter people either laughing or giving me shit over last weekend, and me being embarrased apoligizing profusely

feelsbadman[
I'm similiar.
I'm a big sarcastic asshole when im drunk enough. The last two times I had alcohol and weed at the same time I forgot what happened after a certain point. Was confused when people were mad at me the next day.

Get'sMad

ah fuck it. think I'm gonna end my no booze break tonight...combo of peer pressure from friends who want me to hang tonight and also theres gonna be a lady I'm crushing on there so yeah... :/

I mean I basically achieved what I wanted to it that span...saved some dough, quit drinking during the work week, got back into my normal exercise routine and my diet on point again...think i can safely go back to Friday/Saturday boozing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
looking at craiglist for anything from sony
drinking redstripe

i dont even want to eat dinner

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
i just made a drink that is in need of a name.

tall glass
midori (2.5 ounces)
splash of grenadine (use the cap if you're unsure)
vodka (2 ounces, i used tito's)
stir, add ice to the top of the glass
fill the glass with pellegrino limonata

i don't know if im drunk but i can't tell if it tastes like mountain dew, mello yello, or some crazy hybrid
but it's delicious. and i'm drunk.

i'll perfect it later to get the color right but i think i'll call it Riverdog.

you're welcome

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
i just made a drink that is in need of a name.

tall glass
midori (2.5 ounces)
splash of grenadine (use the cap if you're unsure)
vodka (2 ounces, i used tito's)
stir, add ice to the top of the glass
fill the glass with pellegrino limonata

i don't know if im drunk but i can't tell if it tastes like mountain dew, mello yello, or some crazy hybrid
but it's delicious. and i'm drunk.

i'll perfect it later to get the color right but i think i'll call it Riverdog.

you're welcome

Call it "Swamp Thing"

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Went to a party, then to a friend of friend's place, was a fun night.

I need to devote more time to Rare Replay thogh.

Salsa

dude

girls never showed up

found a friend. ended up drinkin with him

WHATEVSsss

home now

eating like, some sort of snacks with like, cheese? lovin it

went to a no doubt themed club thing downtown tonight. so many people soaked in sweat dancing in corners alone
if ya know what i mean
. honestly, should have gone that route.

fuck, took 30mg of addy at like 9:30pm and can't sleep now, but don't wanna start something productive for fear of it keeping me up even longer. rock, meet hard place.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
why does everyone on gaf like kingsman? kingsman was dogshit.

Simple enough to understand, over-the-top enough to be considered a parodical homage, gaffers like McDonalds, anal sex, guns.

I liked Kingsman but I watched it in an empty theatre for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom