• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

all I can say from my vuvuzuela troublezz (acrid I swear im almost done and cool like 99 percent of the days) is that letting go is impossible unless you let go

I didnt delete her from social media but I blocked everything from poppin up in all my feeds

so I can only look at her if I search for her page specifically

which of course I still do like once every 2 / 3 weeks if drunk

ayyy

nah its actually cool now when I do look I dont even feel too bad and it gets better and better

it still sucks diddy but itll pass. you're really young too

all I can say from my vuvuzuela troublezz (acrid I swear im almost done and cool like 99 percent of the days) is that letting go is impossible unless you let go

I didnt delete her from social media but I blocked everything from poppin up in all my feeds

so I can only look at hear if I search for her page specifically

which of course I still do like once every 2 / 3 weeks if drunk

ayyy

nah its actually cool now when I do look I dont even feel too bad and it gets better and better

it still sucks diddy but itll pass. you're really young too
I stalk her tumblr, facebook and instagram like every hour. We also have a couple of mutual friends, so it is kind of hard to just let go.

I know I am a fool for thinking that it will a magically get better when we meet on friday.

Salsa

well that's understandable since it just happened and all but you just gotta stop doing that eventually. gets better way faster once you do

I once 'saved' a relationship in kinda the way you expect to do on Friday and we had another 9 months or so after that. they werent as good, and we ended up splitting for basically the same reasons we almost did the first time around

just put your head elsewhere, dont create expectations and be honest

Salsa

also, this really weird but kinda cool dude showed up on the monday party

was sitting with green hair chick on couch, she has a friend, she has pink hair. apparently this is a thing and these friends are this relatable

anyway, pink hair girl was talking about wanting to straight up fuck someone and how everyone on the party was gay. a lot were

I mention my sister's house and throw a threesome comment and its met with kind of a 'huh' rather than jokey tone so for like a split second I thought a threesome was gonna happen but rather than doubling down on it I just changed the subject???

im drunk this guy shows up next to the bathroom and I say 'just fuck him' dude kinda listens and laughs and me and green hair chick try to make it happen

we make em sit next to us on couch and at a certain pont we look and they aint there and a few minutes later they come out of the bathroom in which they clearly fucked

reason I mention the guy was cool is;

after that he drove us (me, green hair, pink hair, and some dude with leather pants) to an after party on his car, and he kept being thankful about me basically talking this girl into fucking him in a bathroom, so he bought me like 5 beers once inside

reason I mention he was weird;

at a certain point he started sorta groping me and talking about how he'd be down to share a girl with a dude. he basically said 'you know how girls love it when you do this' and proceeded to grab my waist

I asked him if he was gay or bi and he said no but I kinda laughed it off and told him im not into it and he kinda stopped after that

added me on fb and overall was a cool dude. turns out we have like 12 friends in common on there

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ouch. This stuff is painful to read. I know how love can fuck you up, but you gotta be stronger than that. You need the self-awareness to know when you're actively working against your own interests and making the situation much more difficult for both sides. Plus, all the clinginess and desperation will only make your ex feel better about their decision to cut you lose. That type of behavior is like the most universal turn off out there. Doesn't matter how bad it hurts, you gotta have the strength to overcome your emotions and move on. Otherwise you're going to just keep repeating the same mistakes.

Salsa

Ouch. This stuff is painful to read. I know how love can fuck you up, but you gotta be stronger than that. You need the self-awareness to know when you're actively working against your own interests and making the situation much more difficult for both sides. Clinginess and desperation are universal turn offs and will only make your ex feel better about their decision to cut you lose. Doesn't matter how bad it hurts, you gotta have the strength to overcome your emotions and move on.

im assuming diddy isnt showing that kinda stuff and just sharing personal struggle cause its all good here

appearing as needy and all that is never cool, but first long relationship stuff can understandably hurt and fuck you up, as silly and weak you think of yourself back then once you're over it

I dont disagree but I get it. just gotta create the distance to clear your head

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
For the record I'm not trying to be a jerk to anyone here, I've just seen a lot of people both male and female struggle in a similar way over the years. It can be frustrating to watch from the outside.

Salsa

you're never a jerk bby he just seems to be going through some stuff that you already learnt from

you always come out the wiser out of these things anyway. thats one good way to look at em

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The funny thing is I've experienced a situation like that, but from the other side. It was really disturbing tbh. Let's just say after that, I wanted to have nothing to do with this person at all. It destroyed any chance of me ever wanting to cross paths with her again in the future and p much retroactively ruined my memories entire experience. I think it even contributed a lot towards my kinda fucked outlook on relationships atm. So after that whole deal I think I'm really aware of how destructive that type of behavior is.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh hi. 👋

Work is busy now. Had some real unshakeable anxiety today all day. Oh well.

Drinking a cider, with three more tallboys in the fridge waiting. Maybe I should just over my ambitions not to drink.

Anyway, I've been wearing a cut up tshirt on my head for over a week now as a really cute headband.

Been playing some Flywrench. My girlfriend is playing through NG+ on the last of us. Shes really getting into the combat and mechanics which is cool. I've been wanting to get Diable on PS4 to play w/ her because the only multiplayer we play is Nidhogg.

I think I'm gonna order my mechanical keyboard kit tonight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
its hard to explain how deep the forest is. the sound is the last thing to fade on the way in.

Snugs, you are right. I'm still way too clingy and I'm literally begging for a second chance. Really trying to give her time and leave her alone, but I always think that the worst possible thing could happen so I often have the urge to write her. Really trying to keep things at a minimum though.

Hope I'm a lot more calmer with the situation on Friday. Less crying in front of her would be a good start lol

Salsa

Oh hi. 👋

Work is busy now. Had some real unshakeable anxiety today all day. Oh well.

Drinking a cider, with three more tallboys in the fridge waiting. Maybe I should just over my ambitions not to drink.

Anyway, I've been wearing a cut up tshirt on my head for over a week now as a really cute headband.

Been playing some Flywrench. My girlfriend is playing through NG+ on the last of us. Shes really getting into the combat and mechanics which is cool. I've been wanting to get Diable on PS4 to play w/ her because the only multiplayer we play is Nidhogg.

I think I'm gonna order my mechanical keyboard kit tonight.

yooo I need to get Flywrench bad. loved the original

Get'sMad

Never been a Needy Ned and have been very good at shaking off failed romances...unfortunately I'm now in the "he's good dude w/ a good job, why the hell is he not married?" phase of my life.

Is not a cool thing to be a for life bachelor anymore?

HabeeNo

Im so glad I didnt hitnon my boy's ex tn. Freaking was her 21st bday, she was pretty hyped, and I disn't do anythinf outta mybcode. I feel accomplished rn

AcridMeat

Banned
Doesn't hold a candle to Hackers.
hackers-gif-preparing-to-hack.gif

i should probably see hackers

met up with my ex yesterday, she been going to pilates and damn she looks fine. probably better that i'm going back to ny later today because i feel like if i wasn't we might start dating again and that's one roller coaster ride i don't think i want to experience again.

J. Bravo

smoked and watched odd thomas on my friend's phone in his car. that movie is fan-fucking-tastic. i sat in his car smoking for however long that movie is. cried twice. i'm going to watch it with my girlfriend this saturday for sure....and definitely get laid after.

I've only posted here a few times (probably only when I'm drunk, haha, like now), but you guys seem pretty cool because I lurk here pretty often, haha.

Hope y'all are having a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom