• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

NT6DyFM.jpg

Can we add this to the OP please.

are those midgets or kids i cant fucking tell anymore quoted for the new page

J. Bravo

anyone tryna ball up? i just scored 5 of the 6 goals in my first 2v2. on point it seems. must be the combination of weed vyvanse 5hour energy post workout pump and empty stomach. focus.

psn: thehaighter

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
👌🏼😑👌🏼
HORIZON CHASE

Salsa

hooked up with a girl I hooked up before rather than an exchange student lol

got a number from some cool french people tho

it was a pretty funny night

my birthday next friday. really wanna do something, I always skimp on it

we'll see

happy birthday illithid bro

thanks mob

kanye was pretty cool last night. didn't fuck around, didn't go on any weird rants. just played music back to back. travis scott jumped out for a bit, rihanna sang some stuff. good times.

so, do i go to death grips or d'angelo today? fuckin competing times.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm gonna buy a Brass and Walnut (wood) 40% mechanical keyboard kit!

Get'sMad

doing some more dog sitting for my parents and this dude rules but like I still don't think I'm ready for dog ownership....mainly do to too much damn vacuuming. they make shedless dogs yet?

also holy shit I can't believe the New York Mets are making me happy this late in the year. what the hell is going on?

Salsa

legit one of the worst nights

its a holiday here

went out to this crazy good party

hooked up with girl

went to bathroom, phone fell in toilet

phone is broken. goodbye, nothing to do, fuck my life

also, lost my sister's house keys

was gonna take this girl there and do the sex

tell girl I dont have keys and lost em

girl laughs says "another day" but its honestly like nah

dude

for real

worst fucking night. have no phone now. had no sex

jesus

feel like sshit

It's crazy how much of a party animal I've become. My personality changed a bit when I took psychedelics this summer. Do you know how scary it is to not feel like your old self, it's frightening and I'm just trying to readjust back to school life and finish a year and a half left of college.

But good ol' Jack and coke has my nerves calmed.

Get'sMad

I once dropped an iphone 4s w/ broken back glass into like a 2 ft deep puddle of water that took me like well over a minute to fish out... the display was still lit up (but w/ moisture under it), touch functions didnt work, power button didnt work so I couldnt turn it off. didn't do a rice bath or anything and all of its functions miracously returned to normal over the next 48 hours while never being powered down. A few months earlier on a fishing trip with my dad off of Vancouver Island my previous 4s fell out of my jacket pocket while sitting on the side of the boat into the pacific...my only phone casualty.

Anyways I get to housesit a bros place over labor day weekend who has an ENORMOUS television/media center. I'm going to get Metal Gear and he's leaving me w/ weed/booze. It's goinig to rule so hard.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So there's a party going down in a bar for a friend's birthday but the alcohol is much cheaper here and no-one will touch me on the back.

you-dont-know-me-like-that.gif

Salsa

yeah managed to turn the phone on but the display or graphics processor is fucked. colors go crazy and it just flickers / turns off / dims etc

gonna go to my carrier tomorrow and check out alternatives

apparently could get a Note 3 as a replacement but man idk about going out at night with one of them huge ass phones

gonna cost me pretty bad since my contract with my previous phone wasnt done, but I guess this is gonna be my birthday thing, sister probably gonna help

Salsa

Green hair is nice on some girls. Really nice.

I had met her like twice before (strangely enough with no hint of hookin up or anything, barely said hi cause friend of friends) and first she looked like this

HLYqF3A.jpg

then like this

P9Wr1vN.jpg

and now like that but green

she's cool

2bad she's gonna end up being a dick or something 4sure tho #THISSALSALIFE

edit; yo acrid and co we need to play our rocket league matches for the tourney

I'm single now and it sucks hard. My friends are all drinking here and I don't know if I should too.

I'm afraid of desperate "I want you back" messages I will send out when I'm drunk

Salsa

oh yeah it sucks. hence why I end up thinking about almost every girl I just hook up with and post pics here and be all "oh I hope she's cool" and then I get disappointed when their expectations werent the same as mine

I need luv

im basically living that carefree boning life my friends tell me about when im with someone but just not enjoying it

call me pansy man but im in it for the cuddle

oh yeah it sucks. hence why I end up thinking about almost every girl I just hook up with and post pics here and be all "oh I hope she's cool" and then I get disappointed when their expectations werent the same as mine

I need luv

im basically living that carefree boning life my friends tell me about when im with someone but just not enjoying it

call me pansy man but im in it for the cuddle
I feel you, man.

Last days were really rough and I'm really glad that mental health gaf exists.

We are both pretty young (23 and 20) but idk, she always seemed like she would be my last. Doesn't help that I'm extremely jealous and still text her more than I should when she said that she needs time . We will meet on Friday, but today I basically abandoned all hope for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom