• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks homies. the focus is great. i love driving it. and it's so nice to have an aux cord!

diddy:
mjcry1.png
sadbron.png

work it out in some rocket league. so down for private shit with drunk gaf.

I'm currently in a shared apartment because of trial work. Only have a shitty CRT and forgot my 3DS. Also no WiFi. Only shitty Internet on my phone. Friday can't come soon enough.
Have to ask my brother for the PS4 though.

Get'sMad

Happy birthday Bravo, sounds like a grand old time. How's the Focus treating you?
I made a playlist based off the Orbital track that's in the intro of the movie and it's so fucking good. Has classic Orbital, Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Brian Eno, Boards of Canada, Royksopp, Massive Attack, Aphex Twin, UNKLE, DJ Shadow, etc.

That movie really put me in a good place mentally. Main character is such a dick it's hilarious.

And it needs to be stated again Angelina
lawd.png

havent seen Hackers in ages but Halcyon is the Orbital track in that right? Halcyon is like one of those to the grave favorite pieces of music of all time for me..... I remember watching the video on MTV Amp late at night as a young impressinable whippersnapper.

AcridMeat

Banned
havent seen Hackers in ages but Halcyon is the Orbital track in that right? Halcyon is like one of those to the grave favorite pieces of music of all time for me..... I remember watching the video on MTV Amp late at night as a young impressinable whippersnapper.
That's the one. I hadn't listened to it in a couple months and my eyes lit up when I heard the intro to the movie. I couldn't actually remember the name until I saw the credits. So damn good.

Get'sMad

weather was so goregeous tonight that I drank a couple vodka sodas on the back patio and chilled to some tunes

entirety of Eno - Apollo Atmospheres and sides c and d of M83 - Saturdays = Youth

Fall is almost here dudes! :D

AcridMeat

Banned
That sounds awesome. I'm still listening to this mega ambient electronic/a mix and hoping things turn around soon.

On that note, Xtal is still one of my favorite songs ever. It never fails to hit me emotionally.

hoggert

i cant decide if i like the songs in life is strange or tales from the borderlands more

i really want a drink. second time this summer getting fucking sick hell no

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
But its all so hard and so much stuff goes wrong and theres no time

Get'sMad

yeah I know what you mean....everything does suck

however you can just listen to Michael Jackson's - Thriller and for its 42 minute duration everything will just own

do that

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
where on the label of these bottle drugs does it say youll feel better

hoggert

shadowrun hong kong thinking of getting that sunatory stuff you guys were talking about a couple of pages ago and making some hot toddys for this shitty cold

Eanan

jeger and blackcurrant cordial go great together. its sort of licorice taste. i like it

recommended if you want to get smashed

Shock

Banned
It is the staple of bum wine but it will do the trick. In U.S. cities you can find wild irish rose bottles and Steel Reserve cans scattered among sketchy parts of the city.

Shock

Banned
Well drunk GAF... I guess I will check in tomorrow... per protocol I have been drinking since 1pm EST... so it's about time for Breaking Bad and pizza since I'm an old man.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'll still fondly remember that day on my death bed.

Surely the most dramatic moment in all of sports history. Nothing beats it if you factor in everything surrounding it in my opinion
I'm an Arsenal fan and that was truly a beautiful moment. I actually had a tear in my eye watching that edited video. Very well done.

JCV

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sad and i'm getting hammered tonight. Beer and wild turkey wussuuup

I should probably rewatch Goldeneye for the 20th time at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom