• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiages

Banned
ugh dude stop fucking cursing every five damn second you're fucking ruining my buzz and shit, we're not 14 anymore it's really not fucking cool, and now you got me doing it damnit

for real

it's very easy to just say "who's that" instead of "who the FUCK is that!?", chill out and stop chain smoking for like two minutes

ugh I'm a kinda bitchy drunk

I thought I wasn't drunk, but maybe the fact that I sought out the drunk thread and went through the effort of actually finding it may state otherwise

hoggert

shadow run hong kong is so buggy im getting cranky

yesterday drank a six pack and didn't get drunk, barely buzzed

today i had a couple of bottles and four whiskeys not even buzzed

i think i need a new vice

AcridMeat

Banned
Dude! I just discovered this game Satellite Reign on steam today. It looks amazing. It's by the creators of OG Syndicate. Cyberpunk Dawn of War 2, tons of class upgrades. Ahghguashgu I wish I had money for it.

J. Bravo

I guess having a girlfriend is having at least 8 different chicks to potentially hook up with but going home to play Diablo 3 instead.

Not entirely annoyed. It's a nice feeling haha

Salsa

hey

went to a bday party on the 27th, got wrecked, woke up on the 28th at 11:30pm

28th was my birthday. literally missed it

DJ88

Laying on my floor, staring out my balcony, watching and listening to the rain and thunder while listening to the Blade Runner OST. I'm in fucking heaven right now.

imagervsb4.jpg

Salsa

im talking to this girl I hung out with on thursday night and missed my entire birthday with

we're talking about how fucked up we got and all but I have no idea if we hooked up

I suspect it, but im afraid to ask

hoggert

who has RE6 on Steam??
Why do you have to ask that the day before MGSV comes out? And I still haven't finished SR:Hong Kong or lisa the joyful

It's an ok campaign, just frustratingly uneven but merc no mercy is godlike 😉🍰🍌🏄

lawnchair

Banned
Laying on my floor, staring out my balcony, watching and listening to the rain and thunder while listening to the Blade Runner OST. I'm in fucking heaven right now.

imagervsb4.jpg

nice window

i'm not supposed to get phantom pain until tomorrow BUT I AM READY

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure if I'm gonna play Metal Gear. I'm leaning towards no.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been a little tempted to just say fuck it and buy it, but on the other hand I still have most of The Witcher to play, along with a million other games that I don't have the time or motivation to get into. And I'll probably just keep playing thirty mins of RE6 Mercenaries a day for my gaming fix. These days I def lean towards games that don't require any major time investment.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Every time I drink I end up talking to people I wouldn't otherwise and then I'm super friendly and I'm like let's have dinner sometime or meet up again and then I wake up sober and they're still friendly and want to hang out but I'm like I just want to be alone now

Does anyone else have this problem

imagervsb4.jpg
I want to be you right now. That looks really cool

Shock

Banned
Every time I drink I end up talking to people I wouldn't otherwise and then I'm super friendly and I'm like let's have dinner sometime or meet up again and then I wake up sober and they're still friendly and want to hang out but I'm like I just want to be alone now

Does anyone else have this problem

I want to be you right now. That looks really cool

Yep, it always happens to me. The worst is when I get bored drinking alone and text someone and make plans.... I don't want to be a dick so I usually get stuck golfing with someone I would rather not even have lunch with... much less play 18 holes alongside.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just renewed my Cannabis recommendation.

Dude that guy is making bank. He's not even in the state, he skypes into his office so I paid 75$ for a 4 minute skype call.

I have Metal Gear but all I have seen so far is 10 minutes of gameplay from my brother. I'm lucky if I can play the intro this weekend. He is always pretty dedicated to a game though so he will even finish a big game like MGSV it within 2 weeks.

hoggert

Mgs is alright. Beginning was way too long and now it feels like I'm playing a ubisoft game except actually fun. My only major crticism is I'm not going to be able to play it again till maybe Friday lol

J. Bravo

What do I want to drink tonight? Needs to be somewhat tolerable, but I also need to get drunk fast since my gf is getting up at 615

Edit: might just get a little high and chug some beers. That's always a nice buzz

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't get Metal Gear but I did get RE4 to play.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
MGS5 is great man. I spent my second objective sprinting around punching people.

I really want to play it and I think I'm going to. It looks really good. I think I might play it after the holidays around January or something.

Heavily considering a WiiU and Mario Maker though. Its almost a sure thing.

Salsa

too addicted to MGS

rocket league takin a side steppp

going to some thing tomorrow where 3 bands are playing, some dj, there's free jagermeister, and a ping pong table

👍 👍

goin with my brother in law and green hair chick gonna be there methink

some after party too but I got the po po (my family) on my back after the missing birthday crap so I might have to play it chill

Lulubop

I fractured my arm arm wrestling my best friend. I was really hammered. Mot so much no.vbut pls dont do dumb shit like this

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Mgsv really good. Really wish i coukd get a solid weed connect. Only one i have is an hour away and i dont want to drive that far.

I played the first 2 hours of MGS and it was glorious. My brother is probably gone this weekend, which would mean MGS all weekend (or Rocket League if anyone is up for it).

there is a party going on at my place right now (roomie is throwing it).

I'm in my room alone :(

I have to study.

this is fucked up. I want to be out around the house where the party is... :(

AcridMeat

Banned
I hope it's for a test tomorrow otherwise wtf

I have a party tomorrow 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Get'sMad

Yeah jesus MGSV is so fucking good.....so glad I caved and got got it now instead of waiting like I had planned. Haven't been this impressed by a game in ages.

Salsa

dude

I know im sob story man in this thread but listen to this

found this girl I always liked in highschool, havent seen her in years

we talk back and forth get lost and find each other again and again through this party and whatnot

at a certain point her friend is like "dude she's lookin for you go for it already dumbass'

so I go there

and we talk

for like a while, catching up

and NO KIDDING

she straight up says

"dude I was like ready to invite you to come over, I was gonna have you at my house or go with you or whatever but you kept talking about yourself and it just turned me off completely" and just left

she says this. literally

this seriously happened

its not a joke

worst part tho?

aint even currrrrrrrrrrrrrr

edit; but I kinda cur

up down up down up down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom