• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

Having regular sex with someone with whom I'm in a healthy relationship with has notably improved many aspects of my life. It's kind of ridiculous lol

Salsa

ive been on a pretty odd roll but when I got home after yesterday I was precisely talking to a friend about it and how I just wanna date someone steady again

I need to get my own place is the thing I come down to every weekend night. it's gettin real shitty not having that at 26

Get'sMad

Labor Day weekend USA bros which means I'm not working tomorrow which means I'm shunning my friends to stay in drink High Lifes and play MGSV all night.

Salsa

uruguayan craft gettin good at labels

i7h8Zqj.jpg

nice beer too

Symphonia

Banned
I don't post in here often but when I do, I'm drunk.

I'm not saying I'm drunk, but drunk.

Who's drunk and got two thumbs? This guy.

hoggert

Playing mgs after 8 drinks is so much better then reg I usually just sneak around and Fulton a everything but not its just reflex? Rocket. Patrol? Rocket. Tank? Rocket Feels good mang

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
The research shit in MGSV is so addicting. I'm neglecting a lot of the non stealth branches but once the bionic arm shit opened up I was like LORDDDDDDDDDDD

Get'sMad

whole game is crack tbh

which is weird because even though I loved 3, loathed 4 I really didnt think I would give a shit about a MGS in 2015 but here I am!

hoggert

Yeah mgs4 was one of the worst games I've ever played. Mgs3 is one of my top 5. I liked PW enough to get Mgsv thou. Nearly broke a controller due to a guard dude seeing me from 70m in the middle of the night with no nv goggles or search light and then things just got worse from there. I think it's time to sleep these guards are either blind or omniscient

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I couldn't get down with MGSIV at all. I could perfect the first three but for some reason I couldn't no kill MGSIV and it was killing me inside. That tank senction was bullshit.

I got this theory of fiction class that's making me come up with a fairy tale. Anyone got ideas?

You guys approach things from interesting angles so the weirder the better.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got this theory of fiction class that's making me come up with a fairy tale. Anyone got ideas?

You guys approach things from interesting angles so the weirder the better.
The fairy tale should be a metaphor / front for something realler / deeper. Use it as a mask to share your own desire and struggle.

hoggert

Okay but I still need cool setting/plot/characters. I need some really crazy shit.

ok i got you

it's about a piece of human shit who creates posts everyday that are pretty much ripped from the front page of reddit or the first page of /v/ (you got in a bar fight with the last video game character you played as, how fucked are you? etc.) but then in a strange flash storm he is hit by lightning and then a careening schooner that the wind has picked up BUT when he or she, doesn't matter, wakes up, he has the super power to talk to animals which starts to ruin his life even more because WOoooow he works on a farm as an unlicensed illegal gelder so now he can hear what all these strapping stallions are talkin about before he gelds them this sends him into a spiral of despair but luckily his wise black foster father who took him in put clothes on his back and taught him how to read comes into the picture and beats some sense into him with his studded belt because he used to be the ONLY black punk in glasgow and is like "well, if you're gonna make shitty posts on the internet might as well post about every little change mahvel does to work their white middle class progressive agenda to neogaf first page all day ery day fuck wrestling its for babies" the end

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa I have the entire next 36 hours completely to myself.

Just created my first chalice dungeon. Anyone want to play?

hoggert

Oh god, I had a dinner party a couple of nights back and a guest brought some shitty chicken. So being the dumbass that I am, I didn't check the napkins I used before washing them and now my washing machine is full of gristle, tough chicken bits, and little pieces of bone that people were spitting out into the napkins. Fml

Salsa

you guys gon love this

specially acrid

so the year I was with my ex (Venezuela) there was this dude.

this dude who was also a musician, friend of hers and another friend for a few years. dude even got her the tickets to come see me, more than once. he works at a travel agency.

this dude seemed close. friend close. im not a jealous guy. she was. all the time. with all my friends.

when I went there I was supposed to meet the guy but he bailed at the last second from a dinner and I never met him

only times I suspected something it was this dude. not saying she was with him or anything, but that he was preying on her hard. that he felt shit for her and whatnot, wasnt just a friendly guy, etc etc.

she always became mad at this. like what? no. he's just a friend, he got me tickets to see you! its nothing like that. he's a good friend.

one of our last ever fights was cause I brought something like that up, and she got livid and we didnt talk for like a month. That fight started the whole process that ended with the break up and whatnot

during that process, I kept bringing this dude up and she was like nononono he's a friend nono nothing like that wtf no I never saw him like that

then we broke up and then the "I really like someone" text outta nowhere that I talked about here came and whatnot

but I was like "nah, no way"

then today I open fb and through a friend in common I see this pic with a heart uploaded like yesterday I think

OJvZoCY.jpg

guess who that dude is

cot

damn

AcridMeat

Banned
Sure, but I guess it's such an expected outcome given the backstory that I don't see the point in putting the energy in caring.

Tell me more about green hair girls.

J. Bravo

Damn salsa you're emo af

$37 for a dualshock 4 a decent price? Should I wait for black Friday? Already hoping to get a decent hd monitor and tv lol.

hoggert

Fuck both of them. I cut everyone like that out of my life in my early 20s and it's made me a much happier person 😀

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Sup, bruhs.

Watching The Human Centipede.

Can only stand it with a drink.

Germany is dope as hell, I'd love to go back.

You'd have a blast in Berlin, Acrid. Great city. Seems to revolve around music too, so it'd be right up your alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom