• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
It's in Hesse, so it's quite far away from Berlin and Munich. Would also love to visit both places again. It's been way too long.
Makes sense, I've been to Frankfurt as well.
Germany is dope as hell, I'd love to go back.

You'd have a blast in Berlin, Acrid. Great city. Seems to revolve around music too, so it'd be right up your alley.
Oooh, damn! I knew it was a cultural/art hub, but for some reason never associated that with music. Probably because I've looked at the street art so much.
I have a bunch of Bavarian friends, let's go acrid

we can hop a train to somewhere cooler if we get bored
Mob, no bullshit name a time of year and we'll go.

Salsa

green hair girl was a bummer today

told her why so bummer told me to go to this party tomorrow but I dont think I can

fuck er

Salsa

picked up a used moto g and its perf but it has a blue tint smudge on the middle/down the screen

ughhh kinda driving me nuts but deciding if worth exchanging. I'd have to just ask the money back and find another phone and im lazy

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
gonna play some RE4 with my boo and im drinking a mickeys

J. Bravo

Holy fuck. That was crazy. This chick turned out to be some chick on mfc just going around for supporters. She convinced us she was gonna have a threesome with us, took several shots (on us , of course), let me smoke her up, and let me take her into IHOP. Didn't buy her anything, because the weed made me a little suspicious, although I was a little wary of how easily she came along in the first place. She also took a snap chat video of my face. Fuck. Her name is katy or kacy I cant remember.

Anyways, do I leave my wasted friend sleeping in the IHOP parking lot or should I wait for him

AcridMeat

Banned
It's not going to be me. I need to be 27 at least.

Honestly though keep this in mind fellas, we should make it a reality for next year.

So there was this girl at the party and things were pretty dope the whole time. There were like 8 people in the taxi and I was next to her. I tried to kiss her but then she suddenly said that it wouldn't be a good idea. That was pretty awkward.

I'm going to see her next Saturday though.

Now I'm going to sleep in the bed of
of my best friend's sister. It's better than walking for 3 hours straight.

I'll still never forget the time (circa 2012) I was making my usual weekend pizza stop when I found a striking young man in the alleyway who had a few too many drinks (and puke on his head), only to realize it was AcridMeat from NeoGAF.

One of my favorite drunkgaf stories as far as I'm concerned.

AcridMeat

Banned
2pm and I'm still hungover. Mistakes were made but I did make a sweet painting of Goose from Top Gun. Friend did a way better Maverick.
QB2UBww.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom