• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

hell yeah....I haven't bought a bag in a while. i have a weird relationship with pot... it's either the most relaxing thing in the world for me or quadruples my anxiety...theres like no in between. doesn't matter the strain either. :/

Salsa

hell yeah....I haven't bought a bag in a while. i have a weird relationship with pot... it's either the most relaxing thing in the world for me or quadruples my anxiety...theres like no in between. doesn't matter the strain either. :/

thats pretty normal

you just gotta know how much you smoke

some weed is pretty damn strong nowadays. I have plenty friends who'll just go on and on but ehh I know when my head goes to shit

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Omg once my girlfriend goes to work I can play metal gear allll day

lawnchair

Banned
Omg once my girlfriend goes to work I can play metal gear allll day

i did that yesterday. i felt strangely empty at the end of the day but overall it was a good experience

she's at work until 5 again today too, so it could happen again, i'm wasting my life with SNAKEU over here. haven't played a game this much in a really long time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just stole a poor mans cassette tape and then tranqed him in the face.

Salsa

I just don't wanna buy more things

I wanna move out

im done with things. this Moto G was the last thing

i'll prob buy some clothes in Chile and never buy anything again

Splatoon is the shit.

Between that, Bayonetta, Mario Maker and whenever new Zelda comes out, I'd probably get a lot more use out of a WiiU than my PS4 has so far.

Get'sMad

any of you dudes got a recc on a sub G Windows laptop?

been a Mac man for a decade plus but my 2010 MBP is finally dying out on me and like other than the displays Apples current laptop line seems more overpriced than ever (soldered HDD and ram is just the icing on the cake fuck you). Can't even get a dang 15" w/out dropping 2gs anymore...smh.

Jooooo Salsa, I somehow really dig that track.

I got a message from an old classmate today. We barely talked with each other during our time in school and I didn't hear anything from her last year.

So we chatted a little bit and she wants me to visit her in Hamburg in 2 weeks. I seriously don't know if I should go and what I should expect there. But I'm highly interested.

She is way out of my league too.

Get'sMad

Really could not decide who was the most delusional candidate but I think my favorite part of tonight's garbage fire was Mike Huckabee continuing to intimate that Gitmo is a 4 star hotel and that, as a Southern Baptist, he truly cares about like Jews and Israel.

but basically what I got from this was Planned Parenthood and Iran are DESTROYING this nation.

AcridMeat

Banned
Girlfriend works for some art expo conference thing, we're at a pre party for it

I'm smashed as hell

What up y'all
Oh mei~
LJV2HKLlQyyUfMRsLmmf_TrumpFaces.gif

Salsa

it was cool man

bit expensive but ill keep at it once per week

got to my sisters and im alone with a couple beers staring at the sun

Get'sMad

I did therapy a few times after my freshman year of college because my anxiety was out of control at the time and didn't want to go on meds....I stopped going though because my therapist was incredibly attractive and that just made things even weirder for me. :/

I'm cool now though y'all!

Salsa

I just have a shit relationship with my mom and been kinda stuck motivation-wise

I think it's just probably cool to go either way. not sure why I never did it before

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm way into the Gucci ad on the back of this weeks New Yorker

Get'sMad

cool crisp nights, dead leaves all over the place, pumpkins, zip up hooded sweatshirts on the back patio while sipping beers and smoking j's, horror movies, echo and the bunymen records.

greatest time of the year.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
this is it.
moving the couch pieces together to form a crib, standing on a heater vent

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Huntsmans Copse or something. Battling dark spirits in the forest. Played a ridic amount of this game so far this week. Haven't been this addicted to a vg in long time. 💉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom