• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
every girl at nyu wants to fuck my two best friends here so i feel your pain salsa shark. like, without fail every time a girl talks to one of them they become the only guy she wants to fuck. it's like if i was playing basketball against a team of clone micheal jordans, and the rest of my team had called in sick that day.

regardless, the martian was pretty good

Wool

My roommate and I got p stoned and went to go see The Martian on Saturday, but it was sold out. We had candy and everything, so we went home to watch something. Ended up watching Miller's Crossing knowing nothing going into it. Big mistake...

Minus_Me

My roommate and I got p stoned and went to go see The Martian on Saturday, but it was sold out. We had candy and everything, so we went home to watch something. Ended up watching Miller's Crossing knowing nothing going into it. Big mistake...

Dude, that's harsh. What a great movie though.

Watching Sicario Tomorrow, or friday. Looking forward to it. I've talked to Villeneuve while he was making the movie Polytechnique. Great guy, glad to see him going places.

Watching Sicario Tomorrow, or friday. Looking forward to it. I've talked to Villeneuve while he was making the movie Polytechnique. Great guy, glad to see him going places.

really didn't like prisoners and enemy, but sicario is fucking fantastic. if i didn't have such weird taste in films and like tangerine so much, sicario would be my #1 of the year so far.

I want to see Sicario so fucking bad but the-girl-I-am-not-dating said I can't watch it until she get backs from Europe.

oh, saw bridge of spies a couple days ago at the new york film fest. better than war horse, worse than munich. can def. tell the coen bros wrote it.

Wool

Is THIS the original SANDWICH post?

YES! That's the sandwich I was talking about the other day. If we're dredging up images from old drunk threads, I'd like to reintroduce J Bravo's desk:

8iNZU.jpg

Salsa

every girl at nyu wants to fuck my two best friends here so i feel your pain salsa shark. like, without fail every time a girl talks to one of them they become the only guy she wants to fuck. it's like if i was playing basketball against a team of clone micheal jordans, and the rest of my team had called in sick that day.

I guess I do ocassionally feel shadowed but it aint really like that, maybe just cause he's my brother. I win by gene proxy.

also he has a kid a gf and a coke habit. don't really envy that

im eating an avocado like an apple

lawnchair

Banned
my girlfriend wants to know why i slept on the couch and there's a big water spill along with a weird skid mark on the hardwood next to it. i dont know. help me out.

also i just realized that the majority of pop punk songs have this one as their origin point

https://youtu.be/C7WanzlOvGg

bikeage is the secret key to everything

your mix will never be this good snuggle. latin america will never be this angsty. eat your hearts out bitches

lawnchair

Banned
im going to keep drinking these 40s until

1. somebody else posts in this thread

2. nudemacusers returns my PM

3. my elderly body finally has a bowel movement

choose your own adventure.

lawnchair

Banned
minus_me has his maid dusting his balls off
johnny bravo broke both his leg getting juked in a basketball game
acridmeat is out there trying to find impossible glory
snuggler is making goth remixes of the shittiest EDM in the dark but he isn't alone
wool is holdin it down in montana as any decent person would
luckyboyceo is just ballin out, his weakness is that he's too sexy
nudemacusers is running around somewhere in western WA eating at the fair
bam bam is out there hating as hard as he can, the question is, can he find love?
illithid dude is "apparently" going to hollywood parties with models, can he overcome his ineherent LA douche-ness to become a man?

who'd i miss? continue the story

lawnchair

Banned
adding to the drunkthread story that i started

Jtwo is down in california eating some marijuana, riding a bicycle, and getting truly more OTHER than any of us could ever hope to be

coldvein is so dehydrated that his lips cracked in half when he smiled at the story of the old woman in the alley who claimed to be a famous bank robber

lawnchair is a bored house man who keeps busy with taking out the garbage and recycling

at one for once with the universe
choked out x 3
kick and claw and scratch and bite
fire up the grill everybody eats tonight
choked out
no brakes
down an endless dark incline
most of the boys
wont ever cross this line
if they all wanna die dead broke thats fine
thats fine
everybodys got their limits