• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

Swiss girls are absolutely down for a quick hook up in my experience. Three different experiences in Switzerland and one time at a club in Tokyo. Norwegian girls seems quite amiable considering I got picked up by one last time I was there and that has never happened to me ever.

Swiss girls are absolutely down for a quick hook up in my experience. Three different experiences in Switzerland and one time at a club in Tokyo. Norwegian girls seems quite amiable considering I got picked up by one last time I was there and that has never happened to me ever.
maybe they just have bad taste/no standards.

Salsa

sweden tinder tho

p7ZPsJC.gif

lawnchair

Banned
im drunk af right now. whatever.

ask me anything. ask me if salsa sharks consistent splooge of social network whores on here bothers me. ASK ME ANYTHING. 100% truth till my gf gets home.

Minus_Me

Since I've been pretty much everywhere, overall and to my tastes obviously which could mean nothing to other people, the best looking woman are Ukrainian, Bulgarian, or Argentinian.

Since I've been pretty much everywhere, overall and to my tastes obviously which could mean nothing to other people, the best looking woman are Ukrainian, Bulgarian, or Argentinian.

My buddy is marrying a Ukrainian chick and her entire family is full of 10s. Even her mother is hot.

Minus_Me

You're giving me Rainbow Fashions flashbacks wool.

Na she was hip and cool, just didn't own any fancy dresses. I grew up thinking the opera should be a white tie event, even if no one really does this anymore, so I still dress up highly to any showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom