• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
the guy who trolled me and made me mail him some artwork and stuff

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I would rather read Eggman's posts about having sex with his own mother than the shitty shitposts of this particular poster who's name wasn't worth remembering.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My girlfriend (that i love v.much) is really into the great british bakeoff and i dont know what to do

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
they dont even show you how to cook the things they bake and they hug at the end

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
they dont even win money. they win like an apron or something.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So the new warehouse guy is actually certified to practice law in California. I guess he used to work at the place back when he was in school and is basically just helping us out. He's really cool though, and I think is in a pretty successful band. At least a band that has played in europe.. which is pretty successful. Europe is far away.

Salsa

2ihFh1K.png

this could be me but I playin

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
i gotta be up in 2 hours for a 8 hour class, i haven't slept in over 24 hours. im fucked.

i think if i can make it till lunch break i'll take a nap in the car.

hoggert

I love limoncello

Great British bake off is the shit. Worst thing was my gf going away to Europe for 3 weeks and having to wait till she came back to catch up.

drinking a few beers and listening to some good old rock music. TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITTTYYYYY!! up next some AC DC. then...queen.

maaan. i think thats all i got to say.

my plans for tonight....drink some more. find food and who knows. im at home myself which is sad i know. well at least i'm told so. i'm fine. when i'm drunk i just talk a load of shit.

so faaaar awwaaaaayyy!

ehm. maybe later play some games. fuck i love playing drunk. i'm gonna play some LOL/battlefront or GTA V. or baldur's gate. or halo 2.

YOU IN THE JUNGLE. YOU GONNA DIE!!

edit* SHANANANANANA KNEEEES KNEEEES!

Salsa

this girl is tellin me about her going out on weekend schedule

leaves work. goes to the gym. they go eat. get fucked up. go to club. go to after party. go to a house with a swimming pool. do a bbq. go home at like 2pm and sleep

god damn

Wool

oh man does anyone still have The GIF

I might have it, there were PMs going back and forth about that shit. Steve_Winwood wanted me to email it to him at one point. It wasn't even good.
It was great.

Did the Chilean sit on your face/head and give you skull herpes? If they have Planned Parenthood in Urgay I would go there immediately.

Wool

Also related to that, those old threads are graveyards. Mully, Shadyspace, Coldvein, Riggs, Eggman, etc, are all banned.

Edit: Studies show that 85% of all posters in drunk thread are banned. IDevenK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom