• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

ive thought about doing spanish classes in the US funny enough. I already have the title

I think they do well. when my sis moved to brazil she first started teaching spanish courses and was enough to live in a small apartment

real talk tho im still waiting for one of you to visit me. jtwo etc are already supposedly on the plan

im def going to the states next year tho so one of you better have me

I recently started teaching myself Spanish. Still in the early part of learning. My mother is fluent but she never taught me. She did teach all of my sisters though.

I've been seriously thinking about going to teach somewhere in South America. I've lived in Europe but teaching kind of sucks. I want to experience a different culture.

If you come to LA you can stay with me.

Salsa

I wanna do NY mostly cause im a typical tourist but LA would be nice. kinda gotta visit hollywood given the film background dont i

I had Spanish for 2 years in class but I never gave a fuck about it. The only reason I passed was because the teacher liked me a lot. He was really creepy at times. Can't even build a proper sentence in Spanish.

The more I see of the girl, the more I think you should go back to her asap, Salsa.

Salsa

i'll do what I can man

def going there feb-march. gonna see die antwoord on that festival and she's a huge fan and told me she can get backstage tickets which is cray. yolandi pic incoming

thing is her coming to uruguay. which she says might be able to do in jan. we'll see

Salsa

crazy part is that if she comes im takin her to the exact same place I took venezuela

checkin that latam map 😳

something will stick, right?

Salsa

I am way too drunk. for real

seriously debating if I should just go to bed cause this party gonna end in disaster but

nooooo

Thats one of the best pisco brand you can find on a supermarket/liquor store level.

Pretty good stuff.
Nope. We all know La Serena is the best pisco in Chile. lollllll. Mother fuckin real man pueblo shit.

True story my buddy bought like 4 bottles of La Serena for my birthday because he is a cheap fuck and they are like less than 2 luka each at Lider and absolutely no one of like 30 people touched them. At 8 am when there is like 4-5 of us still standing and we have long since run out of Mistral/Alto we start drinking La Serena pure. Then we found some aguardiente and drank that shit too I almost died that night but it was great.

Salsa I know that girl, BTW. Sending her link to this thread brb.

You are going to see die antword at what festival? Lollapalooza? Lol lineup sucks ass minus a few bands. Worst Lolla Chile in years. And unless you bought tickets in pre-venta they are 100.000 pesos right now not including fees.

Nope. We all know La Serena is the best pisco in Chile. lollllll. Mother fuckin real man pueblo shit.

True story my buddy bought like 4 bottles of La Serena for my birthday because he is a cheap fuck and they are like less than 2 luka each at Lider and absolutely no one of like 30 people touched them. At 8 am when there is like 4-5 of us still standing and we have long since run out of Mistral/Alto we start drinking La Serena pure. Then we found some aguardiente and drank that shit too I almost died that night but it was great.

Does she have a sister? If yes, does she like gringos?

EDIT: Lost my phone somewhere in my parent's house. The girl I love doesn't love me back and my heart is shattered.

I knew you were lying

m42ubom.jpg
No recollection of this. I need to see the gif again for clarification.

this bff of chile glasses girl tho

Z3eHrb4.jpg

owVgbWn.jpg

yo lucky come ov....

awwh shhnaaapp
YO DAMN

SOUTH AMERICA HERE I COME

Does she have a sister? If yes, does she like gringos?

EDIT: Lost my phone somewhere in my parent's house. The girl I love doesn't love me back and my heart is shattered.
I am a fucking gringo and I clean house in Chile. And I don't even look like a gringo (Italian) no one bats an eye at me and I walk some pretty seedy places of Santiago blending in like a local, and speak fairly fluent Chilean Spanish. But once you tell them where you are from you gain like 90000000000xp and win the game with Chilean girls.

I always heard Chilean girls were the most reserved of south america girls but I found that to be a complete lie. Everyone sleeps with everyone and cheating is so rampant it is kind of disgusting if you think/care enough about it.

Speaking of which I wonder what my girlfriend is doing right now... I am back home visiting so I go back in January.

Lucky take me with you...

In a few weeks when my new passport is here.
Everyone's invited except toobrushk I still haven't forgiven him for snitching on drunkthread2.

I am a fucking gringo and I clean house in Chile. And I don't even look like a gringo (Italian) no one bats an eye at me and I walk some pretty seedy places of Santiago blending in like a local, and speak fairly fluent Chilean Spanish. But once you tell them where you are from you gain like 90000000000xp and win the game with Chilean girls.

I always heard Chilean girls were the most reserved of south america girls but I found that to be a complete lie. Everyone sleeps with everyone and cheating is so rampant it is kind of disgusting if you think/care enough about it.

Speaking of which I wonder what my girlfriend is doing right now... I am back home visiting so I go back in January.
BRB PACKING MY BAGS

I have family from Chile. They all cheat on their wives.

Everyone's invited except toobrushk I still haven't forgiven him for snitching on drunkthread2.

BRB PACKING MY BAGS

I think I can get us a place to stay for free. I'll talk to my cousin and see if his dad still has a place in Santiago.

Lmao I don't wanna say the name of the girl in Salsas pic but then again I do.

🐒🐧🐒🐧🐒🐧🐒🐧🐒🐧🐽
I have family from Chile. They all cheat on their wives.
It is sad man. I know cheating is everywhere but to me it seems like next level shit in Chile. But this goes for both sexes.

I go back in January anyone can come stay with me just don't try and bang my girlfriend.

Lmao I don't wanna say the name of the girl in Salsas pic but then again I do.

🐒🐧🐒🐧🐒🐧🐒🐧🐒🐧🐽

It is sad man. I know cheating is everywhere but to me it seems like next level shit in Chile. But this goes for both sexes.

This is getting good. I kind of don't want to go to bed in case Salsa comes back.

Is Chile really that small? Or does she just get around that much?

Keep me posted, Kaep. As long as we have a couch for mIDniGHTs to sleep on, I'm in.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Laying in bed not sure if I'll be able to get back up yet. Just laying here semi catatonic thinking about girls and dark souls. Only 2 things on my mind rn.

Ostinatto

You are going to see die antword at what festival? Lollapalooza? Lol lineup sucks ass minus a few bands. Worst Lolla Chile in years. And unless you bought tickets in pre-venta they are 100.000 pesos right now not including fees.

Fucking borracho, everytime you drink that shit you are shortening your lifespan by 2 years.

FUCK HER NAME IS CAMILA THAT'S HOT

Camila is a great name.

I'm going to bed. I have to drive back to LA tomorrow.

Lol, every latina name sounds sexy if you want.

let me see

Carolina
Angelica
Viviana

xD

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sometimes it's hard to believe that I'm still the same person I used to be way back then...feel like an entirely different person now. So much has changed. Can't remember who that person was.

Salsa

free tickets breh

im high society

do you really know her? thatd be cool

party was fun. hooked up with rndm grl but she invited me to a rave tomorrow which is cool

got home and realized chile gurl wrote me all night ❤

Salsa

oh also green hair chick was there and she;s a bitch

basically said out loud somethin like ' dude we done I dont wanna hook up anymore dont you understand???????' in front of friends and people when I just grabbed her to talk

felt like a dumbass

then she had all fuck puppy eyes with this friend of mine and I think she went home with him

whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom