• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotthah

transformers looks like a more entertaining game for friends who were born earlier than the 90s

i haven't played it though, shit is like 50bucks and i can't afford it
You're in luck then. That game goes for 70 at my local elecronic störe ( cologne germany btw) 10€ moere than devils third lol

transformers looks like a more entertaining game for friends who were born earlier than the 90s

i haven't played it though, shit is like 50bucks and i can't afford it
I really want to buy that as soon as possible. And I don't even like Transformers.
You're in luck then. That game goes for 70 at my local elecronic störe ( cologne germany btw) 10€ moere than devils third lol
Worst thing is the PC Version for 17,50€ on amazon.

Wool

this bff of chile glasses girl tho

yURaguA.jpg

o6xva0y.jpg

Z3eHrb4.jpg

owVgbWn.jpg

yo lucky come ov....

Vvlr1lM.jpg

awwh shhnaaapp

Quoting for the new page.
I'm sorry JTwo

M52B28

Banned
I'm dealing with a horrid hangover. I drank whiskey straight from the bottle, I also drank vodka straight from the bottle.

I ate a McDonalds triple cheeseburger this morning and my body just rejected it.

Anteater

I'm dealing with a horrid hangover. I drank whiskey straight from the bottle, I also drank vodka straight from the bottle.

I ate a McDonalds triple cheeseburger this morning and my body just rejected it.

I haven't had hangover for years, not sure why

either I've been drinking too much or not enough

I'll go with the latter

Salsa

im on a list at this club nearby but no one going

drinking pisco again and I guess i'll check it out alone just cause free + couple blocks away

prob gonna be shitty tho

hoggert

those fucking lips god dammit salsa what the fuck stop posting that shit if you ever go to new york ill scalp you so i can wear a bald head on my bald head baldy bald bald rage

mother visiting and bought me a bottle of very nice sake

kinda crashing rn after drinking it so i think i'm gonna do some bad drug and go out and party

also i had a 25 course meal which really doesn't help me be alert

also i just bought an art book that's just emily ratajkowski nude photos

Salsa

btw yesterday's gurl was real pretty (on the right here) but im love with chile

fr6ev2H.jpg

also she isnt goin to the rave she invited me to so ehh

nothin here really considering our conversation today. just random hookup. we chatted a lot yday tho. mostly bout her spaniard ex like I said. that was weird

I will continue to post girls forever

edit: she's like 4 foot

9C5sqOz.png

but that's HOT

Hmm. Only $1000 if I leave tomorrow.

I was actually expecting more.
It is an OK price. Average is about that. Cheapest is about $1000 Canadian dollars direct on Air Canada during certain times of the year (around now) from Toronto or about $750 US dollars right now. But since you are out of Seattle that seems like a fair average price.

First time I went I did it really cheap on delta to Peru. And then bought another ticket using Chile's regional airline called Sky Airlines from Lima to Antofagasta and then Antofagasta to Santiago. It was a long ass trip to save $300 and I wouldn't do it again. 4 planes and 30 hours of flight+layover time to get to Santiago lol. Whereas direct it takes 10.

Is that 4 foot girl from Antofagasta? She looks familiar. She is super cute.

here i go here i go here igo
i said girls what's my weakness men ok then chillin chillin mindin my business

F all you apple haters!!!! yes they deserve to die and I hope them burn in help!

#bestshow4life

Tubie

Got wasted during the day with friends then crashed when I got home around 6pm, got up at 11pm went out again and now I'm wasted again.

Is a double hangover a possible thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom