• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been drunk for three days non stop. I miss my girlfriend. I miss Chile. I miss cheap cigarettes. I miss completos
lol jk fuck gross ass completos chile-gaf. Non-chile gaf a completo is a usually boiled hotdog drenched in avocado, tomatos, and an entire bottle of mayo.

FACT: PERUVIAN FOOD>>>>>>>>CHILEAN FOOD

I miss being on the other side of the world far away from my crazy ass family.

Counting down the days until I'm back there forever.

Salsa

I aint gonna even post tonight girl cause im starting to sound like either the coolest or the fakest

but forreal y'all better looking than me so shutup

I dont deserve me lately but im having fun. she was cool but not yesterday girl cool.

edit: actually I might deserve this more than ever

Ostinatto

I've been drunk for three days non stop. I miss my girlfriend. I miss Chile. I miss cheap cigarettes. I miss completos
lol jk fuck gross ass completos chile-gaf. Non-chile gaf a completo is a usually boiled hotdog drenched in avocado, tomatos, and an entire bottle of mayo.

Do you know FUENTE SUIZA?

Do you know FUENTE SUIZA?
I never been but heard of it. We just moved to Nuñoa my girlfriend and I just before I left. Right at plaza nuñoa. Nice area. Can't wait for the new metro line to open up there because Nuñoa kind of sucks without a car.

So are you trying to convince me this Fuente Suiza has some bomb gourmet completos or something? Or just that they have good Chilean food in general? I hate boiled hotdogs and most completos are boiled. I eat completos at home but grilled in a pan and with like 90000% less mayo. And with Marraqueta bread. :D

Ostinatto

So are you trying to convince me this Fuente Suiza has some bomb gourmet completos or something?

This.

biffs-victor-kennedy-cane-biffcanemjf-jpg-213929d1375134705

Fuente Suiza is just a block away from Plaza Ñunoa. LOL

http://www.fuentesuiza.cl/

While completos and sandwiches are one of the best in Stgo, FS i known for the best "empanada de pino"on Earth.

edit: they have boiled hotdogs, but those are unique and delicious hotdogs, you can't find those anywhere and they would not tell you where to buy them.

This sounds like im the owner of the place or something, i'm not.

Dude I feel yeah. I've been at my parent's house since the 2nd. I want to go back to LA but have some medical shit I have to do tomorrow.

I aint gonna even post tonight girl cause im starting to sound like either the coolest or the fakest

but forreal y'all better looking than me so shutup

I dont deserve me lately but im having fun. she was cool but not yesterday girl cool.

edit: actually I might deserve this more than ever

I'm not better looking than you are. I'm the most average looking man ever.

This.

biffs-victor-kennedy-cane-biffcanemjf-jpg-213929d1375134705

Fuente Suiza is just a block away from Plaza Ñunoa. LOL

http://www.fuentesuiza.cl/

While completos and sandwiches are one of the best in Stgo, FS i known for the best "empanada de pino"on Earth.

edit: they have boiled hotdogs, but those are unique and delicious hotdogs, you can't find those anywhere and they would not tell you where to buy them.

This sounds like im the owner of the place or something, i'm not.
Don't play with my heart. I am going to go there the day I get back and document the experience in this thread. OK are the hot dog buns at least toasted? I can handle the boiled hot dogs if you toast the bun so it is nice and crispy.

BTW I really want a churrasco sandwich right now.
Dude I feel yeah. I've been at my parent's house since the 2nd. I want to go back to LA but have some medical shit I have to do tomorrow.

I'm not better looking than you are. I'm the most average looking man ever.
Going back to live with parents after living on your own for a significant period of time is the worst hell. I can't think of anything worse. It blows.

It's horrible. When my dad first got sick I moved back in for three months. FUCKING HORRIBLE.
Came back for a similar reasons myself. If it wasn't for a family illness I'd never come back.
I was around ñuñoa btw

chile has the best bread. id be a fatso if I lived there
I like Marraqueta but other than that I think the bread is pretty ehhhh in Chile. Then again I'm used to Italian bread so not much can compare.

All things dairy also are not very good in Chile. This is a common euro/gringo complaint with Chile. Want good cheese? A nice fresh glass of milk? Yeah, nope. Milk is that UHT long life on the warm shelf kind. Not the fresh one you normally see elsewhere that is kept cold and lasts 2 weeks.

Apparently cheese sucks because dairy cows in Chile are not so common or something? And mostly beef cows there? This may be entirely not true or make any sense but I read that somewhere. Again, spoiled with Italian cheese growing up but what Chileans think is good cheese is not the case. Sorry.

Ostinatto

Don't play with my heart. I am going to go there the day I get back and document the experience in this thread. OK are the hot dog buns at least toasted? I can handle the boiled hot dogs if you toast the bun so it is nice and crispy.

BTW I really want a churrasco sandwich right now.

Going back to live with parents after living on your own for a significant period of time is the worst hell. I can't think of anything worse. It blows.

Dude i would kill 100 people to live near FS, but then i would die in a couple of years for having high colesterol.

you can ask the waiter for extra heating for the bun i guess. I think they make their own bun bread for the completos, it's so good.

I think i will start gather info to make a Chile OT or something.

Dude i would kill 100 people to live near FS, but then i would die in a couple of years for having high colesterol.

you can ask the waiter for extra heating for the bun i guess. I think they make their own bun bread for the completos, it's so good.

I think i will start gather info to make a Chile OT or something.
Haha can't wait to try it out.

We actually have a Chile GAF thread but it is pretty dead. :(

http://neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1093839

Wtf is a pudu?!

*Googles*

...looks delicious.

Can't say I've ever seen one.

Llamas on the other hand are the best and Chile is full of them. I am obsessed with llamas.

I didn't know what they were until she mentioned them. She's right. I want to pet one. Llamas are cool. I grew up in a farm community so I love animals.

Was looking on my Facebook to post some pics of Chilean girls here but too scared it will somehow come back and bite me. I post too much personal info on GAF already where it could easily come back to me one day. lol

Salsa has bigger balls than I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom