• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

9d459c6afbce974c41e8982f399c4507.jpg

thanks guys this is now my ads

better then when all my ads were for shittily translated japanese women romance comics

Salsa

WWYD: 1 bottle of pisco empty. impossible to get here and loved it. have another but you already told a friend its for him

go

She's a little bit thicker than what I usually go after but she's pretty and has some nice tits.

On Saturday I am going to see Chvrches with that chick that broke my heart. We're supposed to talk about shit.

hoggert

some guy used to ask where to find it every day on 4chan's /fa/ for fucking years evading bans until i guess the mods gave up

found it randomly on redbubble when i did a search for the rick owens spoof and knew that it must be mine

Ostinatto

I was on a shoot in the middle of nowhere and there was an emergency and she couldn't get the clearance because they couldn't get a hold of me. So she's going to use that as a way to convince the courts that she needs 100% custody.

My sister is the one that hooked her up with a lawyer too.

I'm so sorry dude.

If you need any info about Chile, just ask. My friends don't look as good as Salsa's thou.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I was on a shoot in the middle of nowhere and there was an emergency and she couldn't get the clearance because they couldn't get a hold of me. So she's going to use that as a way to convince the courts that she needs 100% custody.

My sister is the one that hooked her up with a lawyer too.

That's some shit.

Wool

Is it time to watch all of the Treehouse of Horrors? Can one of you stream them on Twitch so I can keep sitting here?

Speaking about shirts. This dude was wearing a really cool shirt in this movie I was watching earlier. It's just a basic grey shirt with a picture of someone with a cigarette in their mouth.

but that picture was so cool

Mann haven't had a smoke for so long. I need my Lucky Strikes. Haven't smoked more than a handful of cigs since came back from Chile 3 months ago. Too expensive.

Chile meetup after end of January. Shit will go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom