• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

The Kaeptain just depressed the hell out of me. So sad to read that. :(

Mann haven't had a smoke for so long. I need my Lucky Strikes. Haven't smoked more than a handful of cigs since came back from Chile 3 months ago. Too expensive.

Chile meetup after end of January. Shit will go down.

im there maybe feb def march

Anteater

hey look what i've found

a Poké Ball

poke52u93.jpg

Anteater

i thought watchdogs is a game about a nerdy hacking guy but the dude is actually rambo

i'm enjoying the game, it's like a tps with some hacking gimmicks you could use in combat

got my first two matches on tinder yesterday, and i think i'm gonna see one of them later this week. i enjoyed tinder when it was passive and i wasn't getting any matches but now that it's become real i'm not sure how i feel about the whole thing.

ah well, at least i'll break my dry spell

Salsa

got my first two matches on tinder yesterday, and i think i'm gonna see one of them later this week. i enjoyed tinder when it was passive and i wasn't getting any matches but now that it's become real i'm not sure how i feel about the whole thing.

ah well, at least i'll break my dry spell

the "I know you from Tinder!" chick I was with on sat I hadnt even talked to

I never talk to any match really. dunno. it sounds lame to do. but she remembered me from swiping I guess. I just talked to her after

3BRNWLQ.png

jajajja

Minus_Me

Go to Spain. I remember seeing a lot of chicks with amazing gap levels all over the place.

Everyone should go out with a chick taller than them at least once in their lives. I went out with a 6'1" model. Best shower sex ever.

My parents master bathroom has a shower that has a rain fixture and a couple of benches. Fun times in there with the gf, but regular shower sex sucks.

hoggert

Fuck shower sex. I have one of those old high rim servant bathtubs. Sprained my damn shoulder trying to do some athletics in there. You just need the proper setup or it sucks.

Salsa

of course shower sex is the fucking worst

shower sex with venezuela was cool tho cause it was basically fuckin for a bit till we realized it was super uncomfortable then oral and then I just jerked off and came in her face

rekt

acrid shut up

Salsa

she was already cool with it anways but if you think about it what's your excuse for not wanting cum on your face when you're under a stream of water? can't argue

shower sex is now cool

I did. it sucked!

dont think we had shower sex tho

You missed out.

My parents master bathroom has a shower that has a rain fixture and a couple of benches. Fun times in there with the gf, but regular shower sex sucks.

That sounds fun.

Fuck shower sex. I have one of those old high rim servant bathtubs. Sprained my damn shoulder trying to do some athletics in there. You just need the proper setup or it sucks.

LOL

of course shower sex is the fucking worst

shower sex with venezuela was cool tho cause it was basically fuckin for a bit till we realized it was super uncomfortable then oral and then I just jerked off and came in her face

rekt

acrid shut up

Shower sex usually sucks but the girl being taller is when it is awesome.

Would look better in white pants. Would not bang.

But what if you're already 6'3?

Find a chick that's 6'6" and lets talk.

Salsa

she's cuter with reg hair tho

tru story I once sent this girl to a men's bathroom thinkin it had toilets and she came out like "thanks" havin peed and when I entered it it only had the stinkiest urinals

Wool

I'm enjoying the grey hair trend I'm seeing every once and a while.

Yeah, but they're all anime people. She'll go out with you, but then you gotta start dressing like Naruto in the bedroom.

JTwo had some great stories about a grey haired girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom