• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% on board with this grey hair trend too. Pics for new page.

tumblr_nj3kai3z5c1tk6a7yo1_500.jpg

Okay dude, pretty sure you could put a fucking bird's nest on her head and everyone would still be saying she's beautiful.
So you're saying she rocked it?

I think the misconception you have is that the dye does anything to enhance their appeal, For me, it's almost a detriment but if someone is that attractive it doesn't matter what color their hair is.

See, to me the dye does enhance her appeal. Without it she's obviously attractive, but with it, she goes from attractive to incredibly so in my book. It's a major turn on for me.

Piccoro

Hello. Hi.

Do you guys enjoy wine? Because I do. Every dinner I try to drink red wine, and I have the UB40 song playing in my head...

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Can you guys help me with some drunk science?

I think I got trashed last night for my 21st, but somehow I woke up at 7:30 am, made some coffee and don't seem to have a hangover. I have a slight headache and am dizzy. Did I effectively skip my hangover with my coffee?

Can you guys help me with some drunk science?

I think I got trashed last night for my 21st, but somehow I woke up at 7:30 am, made some coffee and don't seem to have a hangover. I have a slight headache and am dizzy. Did I effectively skip my hangover with my coffee?
Maybe you're still drunk?

Also happy 21st.

See, to me the dye does enhance her appeal. Without it she's obviously attractive, but with it, she goes from attractive to incredibly so in my book. It's a major turn on for me.
My best friend has been dyeing her hair pink and other crazy hair colors (currently grey) since forever and I really can't imagine her anymore with her natural hair color. It would just look wrong. But yeah, it's really not something any girl can wear. We always made fun of the girls in school wo thought they could easily copy her style.

Also: happy belated B-day Horse Detective! 🎉

Salsa

went to see The Martian. fuckin loved it

got out. heard music. took stairs down from the theatre and wtf dj friend playin music and other friends / people dancing. weird sponsored party

grabbed 2 beers and left cause I was tired. but hey free bers and a bag of Lays

Wool

I dont think there is anything hotter than goth chicks. The only problem is they are pretty much only into goth dudes and theres no way im growing long ass hair and wearing guyliner

You look like Rasputin, you could definitely hang with the goth chicks.

I have the feeling in a few years I'll be salt and pepper grey. already got some strands on the side of my head.
wow all you guys do is shoot the shit in here and talk about hot chicks?
yes. just wait until MFC hour ����
I dont think there is anything hotter than goth chicks. The only problem is they are pretty much only into goth dudes and theres no way im growing long ass hair and wearing guyliner
hot goth chix >

i'll even take those weird cyber goth chicks and their 10" doc martens.

on the subject of guyliner ages ago I had a wiccan goth friend of mine put some on me before we went out to the clubz (the mercury and the vogue (rip) for those in seattle)... didn't look too bad at night in the light that floods dance clubs. I can see the appeal.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
crying to flight of the feathered serpent on a weekly basis

You look like Rasputin, you could definitely hang with the goth chicks.

lol I had to google who that was. I can see it

I have the feeling in a few years I'll be salt and pepper grey. already got some strands on the side of my head.

yes. just wait until MFC hour ����

hot goth chix >

i'll even take those weird cyber goth chicks and their 10" doc martens.

on the subject of guyliner ages ago I had a wiccan goth friend of mine put some on me before we went out to the clubz (the mercury and the vogue (rip) for those in seattle)... didn't look too bad at night in the light that floods dance clubs. I can see the appeal.

yeah even the cyber ones are hot, one of the best parts about goth chicks is the way they dance

Minus_Me

Rasputin would fit right into drunkgaf. What a legend.

But if there's one historical figure I'd love to drink with it would be Peter the Great.

Having some horribly mixed Manhattans cause I cant be bother to care anymore.

I'm getting the itch to get a daughter.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
dressing a little boy is like dressing the tazmanian devil all anyone will come away with is how how awful it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom