• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

I just went to the "User CP" and it said I have a pending friend request. How long has that been a feature? Do you guys have neogaf friends? Should I delete my facebook and just use this? Who is Laughing Black? He's the one who sent it to me.
Laughing black was perma banned a while ago I'd say ignore it I think he sent a friend request to everyone in this thread? He was a prostitute
I did a best of his posts in an earlier post in this thread but I can't find it

Salsa

potentially really cool but expensive party today at a radisson

idk man. im spending a lot of fucking money and I wanna do this Chile thing by Feb... mh..

mac demarco and chemical brothers comin up too..

hoggert

Happy late birthday CatMan, Man of Cats, Cat Person extraordinaire Snuggler, King Of Snuggling. May many felines cover your person so that you will not require a down comforter in these cold winter nights.

Wool

potentially really cool but expensive party today at a radisson

idk man. im spending a lot of fucking money and I wanna do this Chile thing by Feb... mh..

mac demarco and chemical brothers comin up too..

Are they playing the same show? That would be sweet. Chemical Brothers are fucking awesome. Mac Demarco has some catchy music but I can't decide whether I like him or not. That part in one of the newer albums where he reads off his address and tells you to come on by and he'll make you a cup of coffee seems kind of disingenuous, but I might just be a cynical asshole.

Salsa

Are they playing the same show? That would be sweet. Chemical Brothers are fucking awesome. Mac Demarco has some catchy music but I can't decide whether I like him or not. That part in one of the newer albums where he reads off his address and tells you to come on by and he'll make you a cup of coffee seems kind of disingenuous, but I might just be a cynical asshole.

nah. mac with some local band and chem bros with hot chip. different dates and venues, but I just wanna go to both

aunt's cousin back from the dead. invited me to her place to eat a quarter of acid and those korean candy I bought. might just do that instead of expensive party

she specifically said "but no netflix & chill hahah" on her fb message tho ehhhhh

hmmm been kinda in a weird mood all day, hopefully going to the gym and then out drinking tonight will take care of that. I have to wake up at 4am tomorrow morning though FUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK

She just got dumped and told me she needed me to take her out then take her home. She said I can't leave until she's done with me. Oh god...

and I have a date to see Chvrches tomorrow with that chick that broke my heart.

She just got dumped and told me she needed me to take her out then take her home. She said I can't leave until she's done with me. Oh god...

and I have a date to see Chvrches tomorrow with that chick that broke my heart.

Damn I missed the Chvrches show last time they came through here

Theecliff

Banned
i was supposed to go out tonight for my flatmate from last year's bday

after a few drinks back home before i went out i decided to make a whiskey sour

it was fucking disgusting

then i fell asleep on the couch

now it's 1.50am and i just want more sleep

damn

Wearing this shirt to the gym always gets me some interesting looks from the soccer moms there. Time to shower and go to the bar

8Ku0S1ql.jpg

Get'sMad

Hate how stupid and superstitious baseball makes you. Mets keeps winning on nights I haven't drank therefore I'm getting my boozing out of the way tonight. Luckily I only have to go through the stress of playoff baseball like once or twice every decade.

Hate how stupid and superstitious baseball makes you. Mets keeps winning on nights I haven't drank therefore I'm getting my boozing out of the way tonight. Luckily I only have to go through the stress of playoff baseball like once or twice every decade.

can't believe my Dodgers fucked that up

Salsa

Have you ever had sex with a woman while playing a video game

an ex used to give me a bj while playing animal crossing on the ds and she's stop if I started paying attention to her

you ever sit and think how guys that dont drink even do it

Minus_Me

an ex used to give me a bj while playing animal crossing on the ds and she's stop if I started paying attention to her

you ever sit and think how guys that dont drink even do it

I only feel normal tipsy/drunk. My gf is the same. We try and break free of this but hell its so hard.

Wool

I'm house-sitting way out in bumfuck nowhere. I guess it's just pizza, beer, and the Blue Jays v Royals game tonight. These people have cable TV, I forgot how much better it is than Netflix.

Wearing this shirt to the gym always gets me some interesting looks from the soccer moms there. Time to shower and go to the bar
Just got back as well. Gym before the bars is the GOAT. Confidence through the roof.

Truth. I played baseball for 18 years and to this day I can't shake any of the superstitions I picked up.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
fuck this weed i have makes so much keef its fukkin crazy

a g of this makes the equivalent of an 8th or more of other shit i had

To you niggle gotta come to Japan to drink it's AMAZIBF!!!! Had a few veers last night that but to night I went to a the only Mexican bar in kagoshima..... Nice people insanely string drinks. Super cheap compared to 5 bucks a mug of okish beer

The owner made me a chicken taco, was eh but I got.a monitor which was kinda eh to hahaha not enough th it'll any sugar In it. But holy ruck I asked him what Hills favorite drink was and he pointed.AR this green liquid... Söooooooo God. A glass and a half down he tells me it's absenth hahahahaha so now I'm fucking rocked out of head on as benxh somewhere in this city surrounded by hostess and prostitutes and the high won't go down

Far I might die!!!

I'm at either big Park in the red-light area slash bar in called kagoshima, tenmonkan

Looking for a super shady place for a veneer it's only 9 o clock and I start work to.Morrow

Oh and the owner said he paints when. On absence TN I think I found my soul mate love this place after two days and a super shifty first day nipping awesome yeah niggle

Salsa

I am tripping balls still

not even coming down

whole new perspective on life etc etc

but no really. this is all real

edit: listenin to virgin suicides OST

Wool

House sitting owns. Did that last week (plus hanging with a cool ass dog), free booze, cable tv. Good times.

This house has 22 chickens and a 3-legged Bull Terrier. Who thought it was a good idea to put me in charge of chickens?

you know, sometimes you gotta break some omelets to make some eggs, you know what I'm saying? -GTA IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom