• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

man what a turn

was supposed to go out tonight as well but I just woke up and dude

basically took another half of LSD once aunt's cousin left cause I found a friend I hadnt seen in a while. we went to this after rave thing and this guy gave us crushed ecstasy and we stayed there till like 2pm today.

hadnt gone that ham on psychodelics in quite a while. I took ketamine with a girl that had her face really fucked up.

when we entered the thing we did through a back door and it was pitch darkness and I could hear and see outlines of that scene in pinnochio when they all turn into donkeys by smoking cigars and freak the fuck out

it got really really scary in a "I jut woke up in the matrix" sorta way for a while there that reminded me of being younger and doing that shit but you really do just believe it every time no matter how fake you know it all is

dunno. I definetly cant do that shit consistently anymore. whole scene and people there freaked me out.

I'm sitting in the giant bomb synchtube cast hoping for other drunk people but no one is talking.

I've gotten drunk off Apple-ritas. this is quite not manly.

Get'sMad

I lied that I wasnt drinking tonight...because I remembered I drank during game 1 of Dodgers/Mets and the Mets won...so therefore I now cant drink for the rest of the series if I want the Mets to go to the World Series...game 1s only!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My cat just made me spill an entire mug of beer over my computer desk. The damage was catastrophic. Had to evacuate my drawer full of important documents that are all now beer soaked. The surface is all moist and sticky now. This is fucked up.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
haha I just can't git gud with the game

so I've decided to just blame the game instead
I struggled a lot at first. Almost quit until I finally adapted to it sometime during No Man's Wharf. Just gotta upgrade your shit and stop sucking. 👌 Ranged battle and a weapon that can stun lock made all the difference.

Anteater

I struggled a lot at first. Almost quit until I finally adapted to it sometime during No Man's Wharf. Just gotta upgrade your shit and stop sucking. �� Ranged battle and a weapon that can stun lock made all the difference.

I'm at no man's wharf

i've spent enough time in this damn place!

maybe i'll just go back and suck at it some more tho, this shitty ass club I'm using sucks, slow start up animation and enemies aren't even staggering from my attacks sometimes

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Look for the Bandit Axe and Sea Bow in the Wharf. I was still using both weapons at the end of the game. The old knight's shield in Hilde's Tower or whatever the fuck it's called is another essential early game equiptment since it has 100% dmg reduction. Just spent like 120hrs playing that game over the past month...felt good finally beating a Souls game again.

Anteater

Look for the Bandit Axe and Sea Bow in the Wharf. I was still using both weapons at the end of the game. The old knight's shield in Hilde's Tower or whatever the fuck it's called is another essential early game equiptment since it has 100% dmg reduction. Just spent like 120hrs playing that game over the past month...felt good finally beating a Souls game again.

oh i have that but can't equip it, i'll suck it up and use my club

i just need to find my way to the damn boat

apparently I already rung the bell judging from this screenshot I took last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom