• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Yep, just ruined the best friendship in my life because I couldn't deal with the "pseudo-but-not-really" romantic nature of it. Then got super drunk.

High five, y'all.

Joeku

I feel ya.

127531_story__tumblrinlinemuhln4bFEh1rymbrg.gif

Joeku

New to this thread, and to drinking beer. Gimmie the name of the tastiest beer I can get in a convience store in america.

Everything in America is tastier when it costs half as much as it does in Canada. :(

It's hard to hold a national reputation of drunkenness when it's so damn pricey to drink here. Generally a good night of drinking costs me minimum $25 CDN to get me where I want to be. It sucks.

Meesh

Everything in America is tastier when it costs half as much as it does in Canada. :(

It's hard to hold a national reputation of drunkenness when it's so damn pricey to drink here. Generally a good night of drinking costs me minimum $25 CDN to get me where I want to be. It sucks.
You should pick up home brewing, it can be cheaper ;)
Edit: Dear god I watch a lot of anime when I'm drunk. It's like...I could do anything, with anyone, something productive but no-oooooo I'd rather watch some slice of life harem/love triangle with a dash of evil plot/hot pot...

Meesh

Yeah, I should look into that. Would make my vices cheaper.
Totally.

I don't make beer but I do my own wine/mead and spirits. Now I can't tally the numbers off the noggin but at the store you're looking at 15-20/25? For wine depending? I can get roughly 25 bottles or so from a 5 gal demi john for roughly 100-120$.

I distill my own spirits too. Depending on what I'm trying to achieve, a simple sugar wash can be made super cheap and you can even flavour or add essence later to make it more authentic.

It's a growing hobby of mine I suppose. :)

Get'sMad

Getting drunk high in the friendly skies right now. I was sitting next to some army bros and they moved them to first class so now I gotta a whole dang row all to myself. This rules.

J. Bravo

Power went out. Then I hear a bunch of sirens. Turns out it's just a fire at the elementary school down the street, but I thought maybe traffic lights went out too and ppl crashed. Freezing rain is the worst

Get'sMad

fuckin finally home after being gone for a week for family shit (a wedding, then stayed for thanksgiving). kinda would like to go out and catch up with the bros tonight but I really just wanna download the bloodborne dlc and drink like 12 beers.

hoggert

fuck amazon for not having my anime pantsu game at a reduced price like they said they would omfg

in real talk news. digging all the black friday sales. gant rugger actually put some one of their f/w shit on sale early. picked up bloodborne dlc, wolfenstein, hotline miami, witcher 3 wild cunt and the fucking neogaf dynamic theme (which is actually pretty boss) in that amazing psn sale

i should probably get diablo3 too but eh

so sick of prosecco we still have a case and half left to drink. so many fucking pies left over too. someone took all the goddamn cranberry sauce though turkey too fucking dry

hoggert

He bought the Neogaf theme 😹

i prefer the pronoun xyr
lol

fucking talos principle. world B got pretty hard at times, now im in C and it's boringly easy. all the puzzles are just tedious, no oh fuck i gotta think outside the box and gleam the cube sorta revelations

Get'sMad

yeah I stayed in. worth it tho...its the chill night I needed after the last week. man..... the design of that first boss in the bloodborne dlc is 😯 miyazaki is the goat.

Meesh

So... I mentioned before but I'm recently separated and not sure how to process that.

I'm drunk. Went to Starbucks and gave my number to some cure batista.

God help me...she was cute, tattoos and brown hair...

Drink gaf I'm lonely and don't know how to be alone. How do I do this?
Advice please.
Wdit: I hope she doesn't call me...
Edit: listening to tons of Bob Dylan and bruce Springsteen doesn't help either I guess...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The only way to make it to the other side is to learn to exist on your own. You have to let the void left behind by that other person die. It's never going to be quick or easy, but it will make sense eventually.

Meesh

The only way to make it to the other side is to learn to exist on your own. You have to let the void left behind by that other person die. It's never going to be quick or easy, but it will make sense eventually.
Holy shit...you've almost cleared my mind in one post.

I've got 4 kids thoigh, makes this harder... buy perhaps doable.

Salsa

bought a lil bottle of whiskey and a coke and am now continuing to slay zambies

managed to get 3 free tickets for a pretty cool party tomorrow. noice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom