• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

I'm obsessed with the Vaio P.
Drinking coffe atm, I was drinking talboys and watching LOST last night.

Sony always puts out stuff way ahead of its time. I'm typing this on a Vaio (not the P) I've had since 2009. Other than battery life it's been amazing.

Salsa

Chile coming this weekend

and i've injured my dick

not even kidding. I have like a fucking scrape at the base and it hurts like a motherfucker to move my dick at all

is this god's cruel joke

0 chance this heals before she gets here for just this one weekend and the slightest fucking movement makes it hurt I swear

I wanna cry

Chile coming this weekend

and i've injured my dick

not even kidding. I have like a fucking scrape at the base and it hurts like a motherfucker to move my dick at all

is this god's cruel joke

0 chance this heals before she gets here for just this one weekend and the slightest fucking movement makes it hurt I swear

I wanna cry

Neosporin and chill.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This dt has been around since early 2014. The last one was like half a year iirc, shit was poppin. That and the later part of og drunk thread were def the peak. 🆒

J. Bravo

Work was busy on another level today. I'm turning my Netflix and chill date into I'm getting fucked up and hopefully my gf fucks me

hoggert

i can still get drunk yay

owner of my former regular was like wtf i haven't seen in you since your birthday in march thou -_- but he still comped me like 2-3 drinks fuck i feel good

J. Bravo

Watched the Fox and the hound and perks of being a wallflower last night. I don't remember Fox and the hound being so emotional. Good grief

Salsa

oh also chile aint coming this weekend

she's had weird headaches for a while now and she got a scan and was gettin the results today

turns out some bone in her jaw is tighting up a nerv on her face and they need to fuckin OPERATE ON HER FACE to drill out the bone

she was with her dad and he was freaking out and set up the appointment for tomorrow. she had a ticket from thursday till sunday

she wanted to travel first and do the operation next week but her doctor was like dude if it's already hurtin you better get that shit done asap

op probably gonna leave her in care for like a month or something

I dont even know man, at this point in time I just have my umbrella open waiting for the shit rain. regardless of dick pain I was really lookin forward to this as a silver lining to.. lately. It's not like im mad at anything in particular since it sounds super serious and I rather she'd take care of her health but yeah

what a shit show in general. I think im gonna grab my bike from the shop and just drive somewhere

Meesh

oh also chile aint coming this weekend

she's had weird headaches for a while now and she got a scan and was gettin the results today

turns out some bone in her jaw is tighting up a nerv on her face and they need to fuckin OPERATE ON HER FACE to drill out the bone
I'm actually kinda jealous. I had scans and they couldn't find sweet-diddly-tweet wrong with me and I get insane migraines. I only wish someone would take a drill to my head. :/
Hopefully it's a speedy recovery...

...maybe I should get them to take another look?

Anyways best of luck to your gal and you.
And your dick.

This post is incidentally fueled by wiskey spiked coffee at 11:30 am...or is that coffee spike wiskey? Peace brother :)

Wool

I have 355 posts in this thread and 2593 total posts on GAF. Over 13% of all my posts are just in this thread, that's cray.

HBD Lucky.

What's this about jbravo texting lucky? Do you guys all text outside of GAF? I feel so left out, let's make a Google+ Circle or something.

face-smiley-sad.jpg

hoggert

not to start dick waving but because i was curious: 995 posts here 1,881 posts total i think i need help https://youtu.be/fzzyeTJa9uc?t=403 i subbed to them for hearts revolution, totally michael, and matt and kim and now meishi smile shows up randomly on the labels channel lol most hype ecstatic and engergetic crowd ever too. actually watching more they get into it once he stops screaming like an idiot

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have a ridiculous amount of posts in this one, but hey sometimes you lose your mind and post two thousand times in a drunk posting thread in a videogame internet forum. 😂🔫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom