• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

The test future doctors should use to determine whether I have dementia or not is if I can beat Super Punch Out in one go around without any losses...if I lose a match just go ahead and let whoever the hell I have in the will take over.

hoggert

tales from the borderlands is really really really good
it's so good that whenever there's a dip in the quality it shows but then it recovers and you're like oh my god
some of the best writing in video games ever. the jokes work on so many levels. on a borderlands level, on a random reference level, even on a just plain funny level.
id put it up there with planescape torment as one of the few examples of flat out great writing in video games
and i really don't like a lot of telltale's stuff even though i keep buying em lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
dang yeah i hated even walking dead, so thats good to hear

idk, i liked Blands1, but never really touched Blands2.

i also still have to play that metal gear! I only did like 6 missions!

not too menton i want to buy a wii1 soon

AcridMeat

Banned
tales from the borderlands is really really really good
it's so good that whenever there's a dip in the quality it shows but then it recovers and you're like oh my god
some of the best writing in video games ever. the jokes work on so many levels. on a borderlands level, on a random reference level, even on a just plain funny level.
id put it up there with planescape torment as one of the few examples of flat out great writing in video games
and i really don't like a lot of telltale's stuff even though i keep buying em lol
The series is $15 on humble bundle right now, you just sold a copy, despite having so much Fallout 4 left to play.

Dambthes small island english teachers are desperate dicls thar for sure
Nigga are creeping on all the Dame chocks android after we inncitednrhen to the flub. Fucking shit up for the nigga that actually live here.

Went to myfroenfs various and there are two pretty drunk driving girls here. I'm going it causes frunkvirnyficj is hitting gfpe a squirter

Drinks at eaten clubbers weekend ad fucjrd but.damn I know who with this wine was vwnn bb hapanthish shit is strong as fucjrd!!

Nigga are creeping on all the Dame chocks android after we inncitednrhen to the flub. Fucking shit up for the nigga that actually live here.

Went to myfroenfs various and there are two pretty drunk driving girls here. I'm going it causes frunkvirnyficj is hitting gfpe a squirter

Drinks at eaten clubbers weekend ad fucjrd but.damn I know who with this wine was vwnn bb hapanthish shit is strong as fucjrd!!

Amazing post.

Bruh where do I find me some Dame chocks?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just did the dishes. Now gonna buy beer and hopefully some 9$ PS4 games from redbox.

Wow have 0 fucking clue what I was trying to say in most of that last post hahahahah. Lemme try to translate this shit. I think I was trying to explain that a bunch of people from the prefecture, small islands rural islands in this case, came to my city for a conference, were super desperate, creepin all the girls (and guys) and in general... as its the only proper sentence there "fuckin shit up for the guy who actually lives here" haha We took them to a fancy dinner and got super shit faced on open bar, our favorite bar... fucked shit up for us. Took them to a club... fucked shit up there too. The call went out there were a bunch of drunk foreign chicks there, and a ton of Japanese dudes came in around 2am I dipped out around then but some got lucky.

apparently I had 2 girls with me all night or so my boss/pictures say.... -nodnod- I remember they came up to me right away at the start of the night, then all the other dudes kept trying to hit on them, kept coming back to me loll pretty cute but if im honest no clue what they wanted from me haha. I think that was Dame Chocks lol. When I left they went with me for some reason -shrug- one girl was like can I call you anytime yeahhhh boy.

went to my friends bar to try out a new wine just unbanned from japan... holy shit that stuff was strong. After a ton of watered down drinks this stuff fucked me up. Pretty sure thats when I posted that nonsense. Met and made friends with my first hostesses too which was pretty cool. They wanted me to help them with their english so all the foreigners know they are not prostitutes hahahaha. They were explaining the business to me and were like "its fake love, not real and we get paid for it... no sex -mmmmm tilted head and looks up" hahhahaha. Was like yeah thats what I figured. No sex unless the guy is super rich lol.

Went to my favorite new bar after when he closed at 4am with one of the hostess girls and my buddy. They were fucked up when we got there, owner was passed out on the floor drooling everywhere haha.

but yeah, lots of shit drinks, kinda crap food, and shitty music and what not this weekend. Don't think i will volunteer to help organize this shit again next time. Will let someone else deal with those people.

ViciousDS

Banned
Cousin got married and and open bar. ...fuck yes. Kettle 1... Not even sure if that shit is spelled correctly and 7up is go good.

Also Jose cuervo is the most disgutstinf shit I have ever tasted.......nasty marry tasting stuff.

Nasty nasty***

Hopefully I find one soon.

I've decided I hate the film industry so I am trying to get a job that will pay my bills, give me spending money, and allow me to focus on writing. I can't do the film production shit anymore. I hate it.

Salsa

man

last couple weeks have been rough

being kind of a weak person, pretty disappointed in myself for feeling this bad really and how ive dealt with some stuff. just kinda hung up not being able to move forward with shit even tho I sometimes feel like I am. im really not. I aint over it

add to that some real troubles with a friend that's straight up near suicide and some family stuff and good lord fuck this week

I know this is just cryptic but, well

feeling real down

Mahonay

Banned
My girlfriend and I went to our favorite watering hole here in Bushwick Friday night (Cobra Club. Highly recommend it if you live in the area). Got pretty tanked with a bottle of wine with dinner, and then the owner of the bar we're familiar with working the bar and charging us for maybe half of our drinks. The entire Saturday was spent being hungover. Still feeling a bit of it today. Following morning we found the chocolate bars and hard cider we brought home and forgot about.

Had an awkward moment when I saw that my previous ex was at the bar and she acknowledged me. Managed to avoid too much awkwardness though which is a feat of it's own.
man

last couple weeks have been rough

being kind of a weak person, pretty disappointed in myself for feeling this bad really and how ive dealt with some stuff. just kinda hung up not being able to move forward with shit even tho I sometimes feel like I am. im really not. I aint over it

add to that some real troubles with a friend that's straight up near suicide and some family stuff and good lord fuck this week

I know this is just cryptic but, well

feeling real down
We're all here for ya bud.

Things will get better at some point.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm obsessed with the Vaio P.
Drinking coffe atm, I was drinking talboys and watching LOST last night.

Everything will be ok bros 👌🏻

t91Mz0Z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom