• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of all the recent losses and firings, marty o'donnells is the only one i've been upset about. i mean god damn. i basically had the halo 3 soundtrack on repeat in 6th grade. that shit was the soundtrack to my life.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
out of all the recent losses and firings, marty o'donnells is the only one i've been upset about. i mean god damn. i basically had the halo 3 soundtrack on repeat in 6th grade. that shit was the soundtrack to my life.

came here to post exactly this, and half of gaming gaf doesnt even care. fuck bungle i hope activision brings them to ashes

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Phew, I'm still recovering from last night. So much for having a low key night. I guess it's a good thing I didn't hook up with that milf even though I keep thinking about it. Some good wank fodder, I guess.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wait, people still give a shit about Halo? Is this 2004 again or am I tripping balls? Plus, they pretty much just repeat the same theme song for most the game anyways. They can fire that choad and just keep rehashing that track without him and no one will know the difference. Fuck it.

hoggert

Obama made a call to the Bungie board of directors after he got sick of Marty's Pro-Life tweets.

also the IRS

heard it here first

Wait, people still give a shit about Halo? Is this 2004 again or am I tripping balls? Plus, they pretty much just repeat the same theme song for most the game anyways. They can fire that choad and just keep rehashing that track without him and no one will know the difference. Fuck it.

i dunno man, halo actually is pretty experimental with its music, especially outside the main trilogy

I just remember my little brothers playing halo ce in their rooms and that damn gregorian chant thing going on endlessly throughout the night

I will never forgive whoever wrote that

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa uh oh not good

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
They have a new game called Destiny that is shapin up nicely.

No, nobody cares about halo anymore.

Whoa they fired him like fired fired him holy hell I just thought he left, he's been there for like 20 years. That's juicy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm all onboard the destiny train but I've got no playstation. A new iPhone and a VR helmet are higher above the playstation on my to buy list as well. But a lot can happen in 6 months or whatever.

halo 3

6th grade

jesus christ

man_with_cane_md_wht.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Halo 3 came out 4 months after I moved out for the first time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy lmao
I'm literally wearing a bungee shirt right now and didn't even know it.
HoyGrhB.jpg

It was my pajamas last night.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Squares? What are you talking about? Sounds like you need to take your rig down to the shop so a professional can take a look at it. 💻❓❓

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom