• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazyslob

Banned
if i tried and fill that void would you all hate me?

i have quality posts on off topic like " i am a moron"

and

"i would be down to eat shit"

scogoth

I finish university. Hammed like my mayor ford. spilled water on my laptop because of shitty friend who won't drunk aho with me?

scogoth

LOOOOOOOOL

i am definitely with you.

Immma post this again cause it makes me happy
bouncing-boobs-32.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We closed it out. Fun night but my GF is housesitting I guess and bailed on me at the last minute. I thought she was coming in but instead she peaced out. I wasn't planning on spending the night alone. Fuck. I have some beers but it's already past my bedtime...

Lazyslob

Banned
We closed it out. Fun night but my GF is housesitting I guess and bailed on me at the last minute. I thought she was coming in but instead she peaced out. I wasn't planning on spending the night alone. Fuck. I have some beers but it's already past my bedtime...

maaan. what you got to do tomorrow?

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Apparently my friend's idea of mixing drinks is a mountain dew and vodka. Fun times.

One of the most delicious drinks I've ever had was banana rum and Walmart brand mountain dew. Also had a bunch of ever clear that night.

Latinas women the sexiest.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drinking a beer in bed. Thinkin bout the cosmos. Thjs is why I shouldn't be left alone on a night like this. Had a good convo with a cutie I probe won't ever see again. Kitten wants to rip my face off.

Alone.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm in the type of mood where I pretty much want to fucking strangle anyone who dares talk to me at work. My lungs are toast. It's a good thing I don't give a fuck. See you all in hell.

Still can't believe JTwo is gone. This forum just isn't the same anymore without him.

EDIT - Wait, that guy knows Mannny in RL? Creepy.

scogoth

I'm in the type of mood where I pretty much want to fucking strangle anyone who dares talk to me at work. My lungs are toast. It's a good thing I don't give a fuck. See you all in hell.

Still can't believe JTwo is gone. This forum just isn't the same anymore without him.

EDIT - Wait, that guy knows Mannny in RL? Creepy.

Hi. Sooooo how are those TPS reports?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fuck the TPS reports. I sit in an office in a basement all day and basically just stare at a computer screen, I'm barely even alive. EDIT - Other comment removed so that the NSA doesn't take me away.

AcridMeat

Banned
how do you have the money to travel literally every other week

a mess
Mob it's like he took my library. Soulwax, datarock, LCD sound system, etc etc

Wait jtwo is banned? This thread is in shambles. K gotta try to get the fuck to the shower <3 <3 &#128128;&#128169;&#128586;

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Where do I go to report a wrongful banning? Like the better business bureau or something? Because the sorry S.O.B. who banned Jtwo should be fired TBH. It's just not right. Nothings ever right.

kehs

Banned
I'd totally make a thread to see what heresy took place for that decision, no lie, but I can't.

I greased blackfaces palm with a couple of washingtons and nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom