• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gvaz

Banned
I slept from 2pm to 8pm today. Now it's 4 am, gonna pull an alnighter. the moon is my friend

I dont have booze

i calmed down from booze around 1am. now it's 3am and i have to be up at the latest 7am so all nighter for me for my 8-5 job today. welp

if i go to sleep im sleeping in till 12 at least

Salsa

mfs1BbG.jpg

this is cool i want this

Noshino

that would be a dope postcard

oh man so in 10 months i get out of the military and as excited as i am to get out i dont know what im going to do

friends wants me to move in with them but i dont know who to pick or what to do at said places

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Making chorizo for breakfast because I live dangerously close to the edge.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Me and Salsashark just shot one million and a half dudes in Titanfall.

J. Bravo

This girl started crying when I turned down sex from her last night. But not because she had heard rumors of my sexual prowess. Because she figured out I respect her and didn't want to take advantage of her. In another girls case I might regret not banging, but not with this one.

🆒

J. Bravo

lol i just realized how white knight like i sounded. normally i'm down with girls wanting my dick, but there are some obvious underlying issues with her self esteem and self worth. i'm not trying to fix that, i'm just trying to let her know that not everyone sees her as a sex toy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We all have really cool looking instagram accounts.

Salsa

lol i just realized how white knight like i sounded. normally i'm down with girls wanting my dick, but there are some obvious underlying issues with her self esteem and self worth. i'm not trying to fix that, i'm just trying to let her know that not everyone sees her as a sex toy.

A similar thing happened to me. I was dating this chick who was hot but anorexic. It was kind of an ego stroke and I took it to the point where I went over to bang her one day and I just couldn't do it. Mixture of the girl being self-aware and me touching bare bones and getting freaked out. I felt selfish for taking it to that point and then bailing, so you probably did the right thing

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
supposed to go bowling in like 20 minutes but i just feel like drinking more
Can't do both? What kind of bowling alley is this?

Havin a few myself. Banging some hip hop, loud, feels good. Feel bad for saying it but the GF ended up havin to work the night shift so now I'm free to jam out with some beers then maybe walk about for a couple more.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking... a ginger ale. And eating rice crackers. Its a good combo.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
one of me good guy friends has an eating disorder. should i be doing something about that?
Eating too much or not enough? It's a solid bro move to acknowledge the issue, so that he knows it's bad enough to be noticed, but beyond that you can't really force people to change. Change can only come within.

Eating too much or not enough? It's a solid bro move to acknowledge the issue, so that he knows it's bad enough to be noticed, but beyond that you can't really force people to change. Change can only come within.

not enough. he only smokes and drinks coffee until dinner, where he'll have a little something

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What I woke up first thing this morning and followed like 8 people. Ok I think I'm following everyone who followed me. I don't know how to use instagram. I also have notifications off.

one of me good guy friends has an eating disorder. should i be doing something about that?
When I was 19 a friend I hung out with all the time had an eating disorder. He would sometimes talk about it, but it was very much a taboo subject he was incredibly embarrassed about. Both of his parents were doctors so I just figured it was being taken care of, he indicated as much too.

He definitely would have vomit episodes at my house though, which weirdly I think were from not eating. He would just spontaneously dry heave for like 45 minutes. I could always tell because he would cheerfully say "I have to go to the bathroom" and then just not come back out.

It was weird, and I lost touch with him when I moved.
not enough. he only smokes and drinks coffee until dinner, where he'll have a little something
Same as the guy in my anecdote.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man feeling conflicted. Never cheated and probs never will but having a few with a female that's dtf. She's older but cute Better just head home after this last one but it's like shit, haven't got any in too long.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I was not expecting it. Even all the way up until it actually happened I wan't expecting it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Man feeling conflicted. Never cheated and probs never will but having a few with a female that's dtf. She's older but cute Better just head home after this last one but it's like shit, haven't got any in too long.
Why not just call it off.

Need your insta btw

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's going good maybe getting a place, shouldn't call it off but it would be nice to know how real she is about it. Oh well All these peeps at this bar know me and GF so I'm being held accountable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom