• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck. Log onto instagram and 30+ followers just disappeared from my profile. Not just unfollowed since I was following them too and they're gone from there also.

Anybody wanna follow4follow?

acFtow6.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Can I still hang out with you guys if I'm not drinking? Honestly it feels weird and boring and I'm considering not even posting this.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Usually I regret giving money to girls at strip clubs and cams and the like because it seems like I let my urges get the best of me and think about how I could have spent it on something which actually benefited my life as a whole yadda yadda

but wow tonight I engaged in a transaction with a cam model and she was really something. I've never seen THAT before (and no it wasn't anything gross but it was impressive) Absolutely worth every penny and had a fun personality too. Like she actually enjoyed what she was doing and not just in a "lel I am making money off these sad saps" kind of way either. I would legitimately buy her beer and pizza and talk about videogames or movies. What a cool gal.

could never handle the day after :(

Never had a comedown the few times I did that stuff. If I did it was pretty subtle.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I saw Nymphomaniac this weekend. Both parts. Now I'm gonna watch Game of Thrones.
Also, Salsa, I started reading Soon I will Be Invincible. Its awesome, I'm about 100 pages in. I love it, its really funny. When Dr. Impossible recounts his first bank heist and how he was embarrassed that he didn't have a normal job momentarily before his robot army burst through the doors was great.

Oh yeah, when I was unhappy the other night I pitched my iPhone as hard as I could possibly throw it at the wall and its completely fine. The back is shattered, but its a 29$ fix. I picked it up afterwards apparently and sliced my fingers a little bit so now my iPhone has my own blood in it. Which honestly is pretty darn cool.

Heres a hot tip for you phone breakers out there: Thats gladware clingwrap expertly stretched over the back panel and sliced with a racer blade around the steel antenna and camera lens. Its perfect for until I make it into the Apple store.

J. Bravo

Dhaight2 on instagram.

I feel kinda bad cuz my friend wanted to throw a party but waited until last minute on a Monday to plan it. Probably just turn up by ourselves.

Gvaz

Banned
certainly is something to realize you're completely in love with someone even though you don't know if they like you the same back

every other girl you just want to fuck, but this girl you want to settle down with

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I'm still looking for the right camgirl in my life.

I went back and spent $100 on her.

I made some girl's night tonight, and that makes me a happy camper. That was in no exaggeration the best orgasm of my life up to this point, and I'm not ashamed to say it. I've been masturbating for over a decade and that was some next-level shit. Phenomenal stuff, I mean really. You know how sometimes you have to really try and rationalize dumb shit you do with money to make yourself feel better? Didn't have to do that this time.

My heart is still hollow. A gashing hole resides there from another girl. But tonight, I got a small break and a little tiny piece of that heart grew back. A new heart. Stronger than the old one.

This is life. Yes, I closed my cam account because god knows the hole I would dig for myself, but that was beautiful. I hope everyone in this thread has a good Tuesday. I'm gonna go smoke a cig in the cold air, brush my teeth, and go sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom