• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
Alright guys, I gotta confess something.

I've been a covert mod for a few years now. It started after I made that thread about me being a mod.

I've been keeping tabs on all you. I'm sorry. Some of you are safe, others which I won't name (tash) are not.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Closing it out again. I miss my kitten tbh. It abreaks my heart to know he's been home alone almost all day. 🐈💔

Just seem the sauciest red head 2nite. Lots of woman in a tiny dress. Basically a RL Joan from Mad Men. My weakness.

kehs

Banned
I was looking at the sunrise, and I realized there's a pretty good chance that everything I see isn't actually real.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Fuck the asshole that handed me the vodka soaked watermelon without telling me they were soaked in vodka. So fucked up. So hungover.

when i was 18 or so I dabbled, but I learned pretty quickly to either shit or get off the pot, so to speak. being weird and cutesy* is no way to go.

*edit: or super needy

hoggert

Never understood simping. Shits too complicated and I feel some of it's just anti-emotional male shaming gender politics shitstorm blender, but some dudes seriously. I accidentally read some pathetic poetry a coworker sent another aiming for a relationship and I felt a deep dark sadness. Who the hell does that and then prints out a hard copy and then puts it out in the open.two or three years after the fact.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Never understood simping. Shits too complicated and I feel some of it's just anti-emotional male shaming gender politics shitstorm blender, but some dudes seriously. I accidentally read some pathetic poetry a coworker sent another aiming for a relationship and I felt a deep dark sadness. Who the hell does that and then prints out a hard copy and then puts it out in the open.two or three years after the fact.
hey man simping is a mental illness. Get that dude help. He's practically crying out for it.

hoggert

He thankfully got help maybe a year after he wrote that. Still together and she's a cool chick who actually hangs out. Shit, thinking of her makes me want a jameson jalapeno pickelback. She knows her shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom