• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

I had a stomach ache all day and now im drinkin beer and eating chocolate im a dumbass

1s4R5Krl.jpg

J. Bravo

Attractive waitress just bought me a beer and has been staring at me all night. When do I go talk to her? After a few more drinks or right now?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Out here drinkin smokin listening to toro y moi. I might adopt a second kitton, the calicol girl I og wanted to adopt before my buddy won me over. She needs a home or she goin to humane society. Gf wants the other boy cat but i want this one.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
GF just left because I'm annoying or something when I'm turnt up. She was trying to sleep but I'm still so awake. tbh wanted to play some Battlefield and now I'm in the clear to do that and crush my last beer. Mission accomplished.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just spilled beer on a cat again: any yall still play bf4 on ps4? Just bought that shit. My gf hates me so I'll probs be playing it a lot.

NoTacos

Hellur drunk GAF! NoTacos reporting in after half a bottle of Seagrams dry courtesy of Mannny (shhhhhhhhhh don't tell no-body!)

I am currently in the process of finishing up a garlic rosemary hen in the oven, with a side of steak potatoe fries and Mac n cheese.

I wish I could cook for you all. You deserve a home cooked meal.

Peace, love, and sooooooouuuul,
-NoTacos

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hellur drunk GAF! NoTacos reporting in after half a bottle of Seagrams dry courtesy of Mannny (shhhhhhhhhh don't tell no-body!)

I am currently in the process of finishing up a garlic rosemary hen in the oven, with a side of steak potatoe fries and Mac n cheese.

I wish I could cook for you all. You deserve a home cooked meal.

Peace, love, and sooooooouuuul,
-NoTacos
drank up all my liquor smh

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just wanted to play some battlefield b4 crashing. Hopefully my next gf can appreciate that. Plus I have kitten(s).

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Y'all broke up?
Don't think so but damn she so quick to bail. I'll deal with it tomorrow. She hates me. Also tomorrow I wamna snatch up that other kitton. I already got my boy but she has to get rid of the rest by court order and it would be kewl to nab the other kitton I wanted.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Don't think so but damn she so quick to bail. I'll deal with it tomorrow. She hates me. Also tomorrow I wamna snatch up that other kitton. I already got my boy but she has to get rid of the rest by court order and it would be kewl to nab the other kitton I wanted.
Gonna start calling you cat man

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow just woke up and I guess we're about to go to some brewery's 10th anniversary party. Still can feel the beers from last night. It's fucked up but I like it. 🍻👌

hoggert

looking at post count he needs to come back also for more cat avatars🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

romaine lettuce + garlic sricha sauce + haberno lime flour wraps + another beer lol good breakfast

Minus_Me

I've come to realize how much of a bad person I am, so I'm wallowing in drink today and for the next several days. Half way through a bottle of Bombay Sapphire and got another bottle of Highland park 15 and a 600$ dollar bottle of Speyburn 25 year scotch to finish it off. Pray for me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've come to realize how much of a bad person I am, so I'm wallowing in drink today and for the next several days. Half way through a bottle of Bombay Sapphire and got another bottle of Highland park 15 and a 600$ dollar bottle of Speyburn 25 year scotch to finish it off. Pray for me.
Nice. I'll join you. Sounds like we belong together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom