• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
been steady drinking all day. great wedding.

you ever been toasted and concerned you were making a fool but then some dingus in the area steals the spotlight for his stupidity and you feel cool? 😎

I got invaded by a guy in Dark Souls 2 today called Dingus.

I thought drinking tonight was a terrible idea since my final college project is due monday and we weren't quite done but i can happily say we're fucking done and I just plowed through a 6 pack of sam adams

it's so rewarding. this app we've been working on for months is done. getting the email notification for the app is icing no the cake

we fucking did it. on time. everyone else asked for a deadline and we fucking finished under it

fuck yeah

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
They tossed condoms into the crowd. People made them into baloons . 🎈🎈🎈🙌🙌🙌🙌

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What a magical night. ✨🌟💫

I just wish that bars didn't close at 2am here. Almost last call.👎

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man I needed more beer, can't sleep. 2AM came to soon and speaking of came I haven't gotten laid in ages. It's depressing. Probs gonna have to scope out some bars that don't know me and hit up a random. I'm fixing like a crack fiend at this point. 😓

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i drank too much too fast, and now im dancing off peter gabriels sledhehammer. fuck yeah.

not brave enough to check out genesis' land of confusion video though fuck that shit

Came home 6 am, seeing the sun rising in the horizon is so fucking depressing... ughhh.

Oh man, hungover again. I WILL NEVER DRINK AGAIN!

Minus_Me

Bender day 2: Had a good lunch and I'm not feeling that horrible, but the drinks are helping.

Not only are some bars staying opened till 6am, but last call is apparently at 5:30am. This is so going to backfire on them. Only on weekends and june 12th to july 5th as a pilot project.

denis-coderre-montreal.jpg

Bless this man.

J. Bravo

Love me some thunderstorms with a small hangover. My friend left his dog outside last night so when I woke up like 45 minutes ago I had to bring him in 😞

Izayoi

Banned
4 loko is straight nasty

cold + alcohol + two hours of sleep = hungover

Love me some thunderstorms with a small hangover. My friend left his dog outside last night so when I woke up like 45 minutes ago I had to bring him in 😞

i feel u

Mad hungover right now... I definitely don't remember posting in this thread yesterday, so imagine my surprise when I saw it in my subbed threads this morning...

AcridMeat

Banned
You sure like anime is what I've learned.

Minus, real question, if I were to visit Montreal would I get a glimpse into the 1% lifestyle?

Minus_Me

You sure like anime is what I've learned.

Minus, real question, if I were to visit Montreal would I get a glimpse into the 1% lifestyle?

1%?, I wish haha. I'm Mortgaged to the hilt and taxes are destroying me. If i get fired, which is possible, I'm dead in the water.

I find it hard to say I'm a functional alcoholic anymore.

Bender day 2: Had a good lunch and I'm not feeling that horrible, but the drinks are helping.

Not only are some bars staying opened till 6am, but last call is apparently at 5:30am. This is so going to backfire on them. Only on weekends and june 12th to july 5th as a pilot project.

Bless this man.

Chick on the right could get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom