• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

wedding day 0. this house is the most balling shit ever. hot cousin and pool are my targets flr today. drinking a blue moon grafitti thing

Kwixotik

I borrowed a needle from my friend and attacked the ingrown hair. Blood everywhere, still haven't located its position. Beginning to doubt it's existence. Maybe I have skin cancer. If so, cancer is itchy as fuck

arab

I borrowed a needle from my friend and attacked the ingrown hair. Blood everywhere, still haven't located its position. Beginning to doubt it's existence. Maybe I have skin cancer. If so, cancer is itchy as fuck

you have HIV. dirnk while uou can

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Just saw documentary where some lady travels across all 50 states asking the newly nationalized why they chose to immigrate to the US.

It was beautiful, man, I love this country. I myself have been extremely alienated in my current town because so few people speak English as their natural language and are so much more Mexican culturally than I am, so one might expect me to actually be against multiculturalism, but the idea that you can go to any state and find people from all over the world is amazing and I think others should have that opportunity. It's not exclusive to the US, of course, especially in this current globalized world, but it's still badass.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Just put the Dish receivers in the box to ship them away.

It's only recently that I realize how much ethernet and coax cable we had running out, around, and throughout the house. I mean damn Dish had a whole switch setup on my roof in my little garage and I didn't even know. There's my pearl of useless tidbit information for the day.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got a new hoodie and it's easily the best one yet out of the dozen or so I own. It's gorgeous. Pretty psyched to rock that shit.

Also grabbed a few tallboys. They probably won't be suficient but at the same time I should save my energy for the weekend. This always plays out the same way, lol. I'm sure I'll be on the run for more b4 too long.

Miss Jtwo. 😿

arab

I got a new hoodie and it's easily the best one yet out of the dozen or so I own. It's gorgeous. Pretty psyched to rock that shit.

Also grabbed a few tallboys. They probably won't be suficient but at the same time I should save my energy for the weekend. This always plays out the same way, lol. I'm sure I'll be on the run for more b4 too long.

Miss Jtwo. 😿

he'll be back you crybabbbbbby

-PXG-

I'll be joining you fine gents tomorrow, hence it will be the beginning of having 9 days off from work. Thank fucking God. I'm gonna be driven up a wall all day. I'm hauling major ass when it's time to go. No fucking around. But when I'm home.... nothing but greasy Chinese, brews and rum n cokes all night. Going to be 100%, full blown retarded. See you then.

And and the emojis are great. I'll probably be a dick and post them do much where the lot of will want me murdered.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sittin on the sand by the water, drankin a beer and listening to hip hop. This is living. So glad winter is over.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just a month ago this shit was all ice. Now I'm listening to the waves surrounded by the city lights at night, it's nice.

This is the secret best thing to do around here. It's so serene. This would be a great place to take a girl to kiss, not sure if current gf would dig it tho. Shit's super romantic tho.

Salsa

that white shit on my pants I mentioned earlier ended up being paint and it won't come off. expensive pants too. fuck

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
fuckin xbox live disconnecting after my best titanfall match ever FUCKKKK im so pissed and worked up right now

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was gonna have just one on the way home, but ran into a homegirl and now I'm in deep.

Debating drinking that last beer at home.

-PXG-

Playing Gears of War 2 an I'm drunkh as fuckkkkk.

Chainsaws n shit.

What in God's name do you think you're doing...

Why the fuc you playin Gears 2? 3 is like 10 bucks

PXG put this guy on blast

I know. You'd have to put a gun to my head to play that piece of shit

Well 2 is like... Free.

Free is delicious.

You wouldn't say that about a gal who don't clean herself right, would you? So don't think like that with awful games either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom