• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YaWaEHt.jpg

how is this even legal lol... i got this yesterday and its 96%

the closest I ever came to death was the night someone dared a 15yo me to down 8oz of everclear in one go

they used to smuggle that shit in from wisconsin and dare kids to drink it with "you more of a pussy than those wisconsin kids"

it worked

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got invited to a party while on a run for a couple beers but the female companion is back at my place so now I'm just drinkin one and smokin by myself on a park bench. I dunno, man.

AcridMeat

Banned
the closest I ever came to death was the night someone dared a 15yo me to down 8oz of everclear in one go

they used to smuggle that shit in from wisconsin and dare kids to drink it with "you more of a pussy than those wisconsin kids"

it worked
For some reason Everclear was only ever brought up in high school.

TOM you should try fueling your car with that stuff.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't think I never need to drink something that strong. I can drink enough beer to get proper hammered. 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻😑

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Decided to train my kitten to be a ruthless killer. Lil dude is nuts. By the time he's grown I honestly think he'll be able to rip someone's throat out. 💀

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Touche. But tbh the best sex is wasted sex. Miss it bad. That's the one thing I miss bout my last ex, we got lit up then got fuckin down. 😁

-PXG-

Even with a good buzz and not giving a shit, I utterly destroyed my gf in Mario Kart 64 last night. 150cc too. 😎😎😎😎😎

She sucks at video games. I should dump her

Wool

You guys, it's getting warm out. I've been having barbecues, which leads to day drinking.

Are any of you playing Dark Souls 2? It's great. I like the large club, I feel like I'm going around killing demon's with a huge baseball bat. It's like Earthbound.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I gotta take the night off. Battlefield and new Game of Thrones, it can't be that bad. I just wish I could get high. Went out Tuesday through Sunday nights. I don't even want to know how much money I spent.

hoggert

wish i was day drinking but my partner in crime got called in for a work emergency. writers lol

I've been meaning to start playing Dark Souls 2 again with all my friends just starting it on PC but I just moved and I got no idea where all my PS3 stuff is. It's good shit, I played too much of it trashed though and I barely remember certain bosses
(medusa and scorpion ladies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom