• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dualsense Controller Price Increased on Major Retailers ($5 to $10)

Hookshot

Gold Member
If I was a PS gamer, I would just try and convince everyone to buy Fairgame$. At least that way you're getting a game.

PS Pro Stand $30, PS controllers +$10. Concord's $40 price tag is now erased and you don't even get the game. Not even worth it to skip Sony games because you pay anyway.
Communism through Capitalism. If everyone buys something we all get to share the benefits.

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

Z O N E

People aren't talking about the real issue. The price of crisps these days.
TM-graphic-Greedflation-1.jpg

What's worse is, not only did the price go UP but the lil shits modified the actual contents too...

They made Jaffa cakes orange bump 1cm smaller and the actual jaffa cake went from 5.5cm to 5cms.

Peperamis shrunk too... much like my cock when it doesn't get action.

Kettle chips increased in price AND they made the pack smaller.

Piss pots think we can shit out money.

Z O N E

Shrinkflation. I grabbed a multi pack of Snickers the other day only to get home and realize they were shitty little "share size" ones. Everything is smaller for the more now.

All those changes made me stop buying their things. The new generation will bask in the glory of small content for big price whilst we bathed in generous portions of things.

Reactions: Isa
Never thought about it. Those Nintendo guys... They fucking knew something.
Its hard to know for sure. Whether they saw the eventual implosion of the AAA industry, or they merely saw the futility of waging endless war in a hardware arms race with Sony/MS...or both... is anyone's guess.

In any event it seems they made the right call as far as the foreseeable horizon goes. One thing Nintendo has going for them, even compared to PlayStation, is they've created a staple of enduring characters that have largely transcended gaming.

Last edited:

Crayon

I wouldn't be too honked about it except the sticks can wear out while the rest of the thing is perfectly fine.

finalflame

I must be a shit gamer, I have never, not once, experienced stick drift. On any controller, on any system. How can it be?

Last edited:

Puscifer

The cost of the controller has stayed stagnant for years so nothing wrong for them to increase the price, especially when they introduced lots of improvements over the DualShock 4. Not Sony's fault if you cannot afford premium console gaming

I must be a shit gamer, I have never, not once, experienced stick drift. On any controller, on any system. How can it be?

Depending on what you play it can hasten it. That being said, don't let your experience not be that of others. Fallout New Vegas was notorious on PS3 but when I played it, it was flawless, it didn't stop the multitude of patches to address those problems though because it was clear there was issues for a chunk of the audience.

Last edited:

NickFire

Pure luck. You should delete that post and wipe those thoughts from your mind. A run that good should never be discussed until it is over.

Top Bottom