• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DuckTales Remastered |OT| The Citizen Cane of video games

Tain

This release might prompt me to give the original a shot.

I have trust issues with WayForward :[

Andrew.

Banned
This is the first game my "strictly Call of Duty playing" co-worker will be buying that isn't Call of Duty. I'm impressed.

Andrew.

Banned
Might buy the boxed version of this if the length of the game is semi-decent. I don't know, we'll see.

Just remember there is no disc in the box. Just a download code.

But you get that fancy ass pin

miVPU1dhT83LAQTqAvu8S4w.jpg

HORRORSHØW

Scrooge did it all for
Rosebud.

I loved the original. Can't say I like the 3D backgrounds in the remake, but I'm still picking it up.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Didnt know this was getting a physical release, definitely getting that, but why only on the PS3??? I wanted it for the Wii U dammit :(

Andrew.

Banned
Didnt know this was getting a physical release, definitely getting that, but why only on the PS3??? I wanted it for the Wii U dammit :(

It's just the case with the pin and download code. NO DISC INCLUDED.

This info should be put in the OP so no one is shocked and disappointed if they pick it up on the 20th

massoluk

Banned
Just remember there is no disc in the box. Just a download code.

But you get that fancy ass pin

miVPU1dhT83LAQTqAvu8S4w.jpg

Even better reason to buy the box version. Too bad, I'm getting the Wii U's version. Need to play this on a Nintendo's entertainment system.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
It's just the case with the pin and download code. NO DISC INCLUDED.

This info should be put in the OP so no one is shocked and disappointed if they pick it up on the 20th

Lol what? Definitely NOT getting that then. What the hell Capcom, I still have my physical release of Ducktales for the Nes 20 years later, why cant they give me the same pleasure with this release :(

Dysun

I want the box to be in my collection.

Amazon doesn't have it for pre-order, does it?
edit- nvm looks like page 1 says gamestop

linkboy

I would honestly say that the NES game has the best soundtrack of a video game I've ever heard.

I barely played the game as a kid and every single one of those songs is ingrained into me. I don't know what it is about those songs, but they're damn near perfect (especially the Moon Theme).

As as much as I want that pin, I've gotta get this on the Wii U. It only feels right playing it with a Nintendo d-pad.

I'm also surprised that Capcom\Disney don't have the NES version ready to go for the Virtual Console, just seems like a missed opportunity.

Artorias

Banned
Isn't Disney Pin Collecting a thing? That would explain why a pin.

It is pretty popular, but this is such a cheap looking pin. Most Disney pins are made of different materials, this would probably not even be tradeable at the parks.

...Still buying it though, haha. There are very few Duck Tales pins.

KiteGr

To bad there is no Real retail version.
That box that contains only codes is insultingly stupid.

Miker

So this is gonna be good, right? Like, there's no way WayForward could screw up this release? Because I'm leaning towards pre-ordering it on Steam, but I have too many games to play as it is.

Also, for all Amazon prime members, Season 1 of the TV show is available to watch for free as part of Amazon instant video.

Nabs

So this is gonna be good, right? Like, there's no way WayForward could screw up this release? Because I'm leaning towards pre-ordering it on Steam, but I have too many games to play as it is.

Also, for all Amazon prime members, Season 1 of the TV show is available to watch for free as part of Amazon instant video.

There's no reason to pre-order it on Steam. Just wait it out like the rest of us.

Top Bottom