• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeon Travelers 2 |OT| - We don't need no White Knights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
ahhh, was wondering if they were working with experience inc. or something.

The only thing that those two should be doing together currently is Demon Gaze 2 I do believe.

Though at the same time currently production there seems to be on Operation Abyss 2.

Asides from that all Kadokawa does is publish stuff. Im actually pretty fearful for shit they produce themselves at this point in time lol. Which is bad considering for what it was I liked Natural Doctrine.

Dorarnae

Dt2maid_zpsf44b761c.png

weeeee. next! hehe.

Dorarnae

nice haha how many more characters left to crown?

still not sure how many I want. at minimum 2 more but will probably aim for around 8 crown character total. there's some boss where you need for exemple a mitress, but I'll probably bring a etoile too.

then I need to farm the boss of the other tower again for their seal, because it's so good hehe.

Parakeetman

still not sure how many I want. at minimum 2 more but will probably aim for around 8 crown character total. there's some boss where you need for exemple a mitress, but I'll probably bring a etoile too.

then I need to farm the boss of the other tower again for their seal, because it's so good hehe.

haha very cool. Man I cant wait till you go and fight
maid sensei
since no one else I know that has the game has gotten to her yet lol am curious as to how bad she really is, but from what I heard its pretty insane.

---

on the note of themes wound up using the oreshika 2 theme, since i really liked the hilarious crayon looking scribblings Kouchin does. Its currently my PSV TV theme.

IWIF77a.jpg

L2Sz1VG.jpg

iwP4SN8.jpg

Dorarnae

haha very cool. Man I cant wait till you go and fight
maid sensei
since no one else I know that has the game has gotten to her yet lol am curious as to how bad she really is, but from what I heard its pretty insane.

I get the feeling I'll destroy everything once I am set, so I am not really worried about the difficulty, considering you can beat them with non crown character.

Dt2mefmera_zpse8b8d850.png

will try to crown 2 more for the weekend.

Parakeetman

Dt2fighter_zpscdd0c60d.png

getting a bit tired of crowning. I think I'll level these and gear them a bit and clear a few boss...

yeah do something different before you burn yourself out lol

pretty amazing you crowned that many already (°▽°)

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
pretty amazing you crowned that many already (°▽°)
Without the EXP accessory nonetheless, taking double the time it could've taken ( ゚Д゚)

Your party can probably decimate everything at this point lol

Parakeetman

i think he needs to play some good ol phantasy star nova next lol

yeah thats true the double exp endgame would be a massive time saver

man imagine a generation xth action rpg.

would be pretty cool phantasy star style in a modern setting.

Dorarnae

yeah the double exp item would of been nice. it takes around 8 hours to crown one character :S
so I've been doing the same thing for 40+ hours lol.

Parakeetman

yeah the double exp item would of been nice. it takes around 8 hours to crown one character :S
so I've been doing the same thing for 40+ hours lol.

You really need to make yourself a JPSN account lol. Might as well seeing how many JP games you play also.

Parakeetman

but,but my trophies ;,,,( hehe

the worst thing is I'll probably have to do it again next year with DT2-2 lol.

I have 2 accounts and dont really worry much about trophies. Ive always hated trophies since the early days when titles loading up would take longer due to LOADING TROPHY DATA or whatever.

Though the platinum trophies are a pretty excellent way to show folks just how balls deep someone went in with a title. So thought that idea was pretty cool.

These days I dont even know what trophies I got since I always have all notifications turned off when i play. Or else it gets in the way of when I do record things. D: Irritated the fuck out of me the various notifications so told them all to piss off in the options :D

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Eh the loading/notifications never bothered me too much. Will probably turn them off if I ever bother to record Vita games though (still haven't bought a Vita TV).

Have never cared or thought about trophies for showing off as I myself usually never bother to view other people's trophies. Mostly find them as personally fun side goals etc. Like for example in an action game it might be fun to create a 100 hit combo but if there wasn't a trophy for it I probably wouldn't think to try it or even know if the feat is possible in the first place.

Other thing is that for games I really like, if I plat it I feel like I've completed everything there is to do in the game and have no regrets moving onto something else. DT2 is probably the first time in a while where that hasn't been the case as you can get the plat long before you complete the game's contents lol.

Parakeetman

Eh the loading/notifications never bothered me too much. Will probably turn them off if I ever bother to record Vita games though (still haven't bought a Vita TV).

Have never cared or thought about trophies for showing off as I myself usually never bother to view other people's trophies. Mostly find them as personally fun side goals etc. Like for example in an action game it might be fun to create a 100 hit combo but if there wasn't a trophy for it I probably wouldn't think to try it or even know if the feat is possible in the first place.

Other thing is that for games I really like, if I plat it I feel like I've completed everything there is to do in the game and have no regrets moving onto something else. DT2 is probably the first time in a while where that hasn't been the case as you can get the plat long before you complete the game's contents lol.

the percentages showing how many other folks got a trophy thought was interesting. the unfortunate thing is that attimes getting the trophy list to show up is a pain in the ass with loading so i dont even bother anymore. ┐(´д`)┌ was trying earlier today on the vita tv for ps nova but wasnt working right so said fuck it and went back to the game lol

Parakeetman

Man some of those end bosses look really cool design wise. Also waaaaat @ no defeat CG (`゚A゚´)

lol am not sure if they can get any more
qSErW2M.gif
that how she already appears

im curious as to who the music composer is with this game, never looked it up.

Dorarnae

I just hope I can beat those boss again. I'd like a rematch once I get some items...will check that right away hehe.

Dorarnae

Wow what, dang that's messed up. Was it Aquaplus who filed the complaint?

I have no idea what happened, haven't received any notice. Maybe they didn't like that I uploaded the entire soundtrack for DT2, other than that, maybe some of the track for wizardry sequel on ps2(atlus)
but then again, it could be anything, had no notice, nothing...

Parakeetman

I have no idea what happened, haven't received any notice. Maybe they didn't like that I uploaded the entire soundtrack for DT2, other than that, maybe some of the track for wizardry sequel on ps2(atlus)
but then again, it could be anything, had no notice, nothing...

wtf thats weird, so you cant even check the channel now to see what got flagged?

Dorarnae

wtf thats weird, so you cant even check the channel now to see what got flagged?

finally back from work.

exactly, I don't even know what got flagged, and by who ect..no idea what happened.

I did have a few video saying ''the content of this video belongs to.....'' or something like that, but you it also said something like: ''right now there's no need to change anything or take any action...''. So I didn't bother....so at the same time I kinda doubt it has to do with dungeon travelers 2 ost.

I'll try to contact youtube, to at least know what happened.

Dorarnae

trying to contact youtube.

from what they told me so far is my account is in good standing lol.
and that I may need to verify my account.

if only I could lol.

Parakeetman

trying to contact youtube.

from what they told me so far is my account is in good standing lol.
and that I may need to verify my account.

if only I could lol.

wtf lol.

btw with those vids that are flagged you should get those taken care if regardless. i had two like that so removed and fixed them. made the chan unlisted for most vids so makes it harder for stuff to be flagged at random

Dorarnae

wtf lol.

btw with those vids that are flagged you should get those taken care if regardless. i had two like that so removed and fixed them. made the chan unlisted for most vids so makes it harder for stuff to be flagged at random

yeah I might do that, weird thing is sometime for exemple I have an elminage gothic video, and some random guy from somwhere in asia claims to have copyright for the music lol.

Parakeetman

yeah I might do that, weird thing is sometime for exemple I have an elminage gothic video, and some random guy from somwhere in asia claims to have copyright for the music lol.

since its not like we are in it for popularity and just share at specific places might as well go unlisted.

CrovaxPSO

I've been distracted by Dragon Age and now Persona Q, need to get back to this soon since Stranger is out in about a month.

It sucks that your channel got taken down, Dorarnae. Hopefully it's just suspended and you can get it back online.

Parakeetman

I've been distracted by Dragon Age and now Persona Q, need to get back to this soon since Stranger is out in about a month.

It sucks that your channel got taken down, Dorarnae. Hopefully it's just suspended and you can get it back online.

About time you got back lol. No shit right with dragon age insanely huge game.

seriously bout dorarnaes chan since hes like one of the few people that puts up good dungeon crawler footage.

CrovaxPSO

About time you got back lol. No shit right with dragon age insanely huge game.

seriously bout dorarnaes chan since hes like one of the few people that puts up good dungeon crawler footage.

Yeah, I'm over 65 hours in Dragon Age, near the end though. I think I'll just do the last story missions and ignore the rest of the side stuff. Otherwise I'll be playing it for another month.

I'm about 10 hours or so in to Persona Q in the 2nd labyrinth and liking that a lot even though I've never played an Etrian Odyssey game. I really should check those out too, seems like a good time with the originals being remade for 3DS and a new one just announced.

Parakeetman

Yeah, I'm over 65 hours in Dragon Age, near the end though. I think I'll just do the last story missions and ignore the rest of the side stuff. Otherwise I'll be playing it for another month.

I'm about 10 hours or so in to Persona Q in the 2nd labyrinth and liking that a lot even though I've never played an Etrian Odyssey game. I really should check those out too, seems like a good time with the originals being remade for 3DS and a new one just announced.

untold 2 is pretty enjoyable that just came out here. 3 still is my favorite in the series due to the more unique classes and then breaking the game with the subclassing system.

Dorarnae

yeah still no news about my channel. they asked me what was the name of my account, or a link to my account.....

kinda weird that at first they say my account is in good standing and then tell me to give them my account name....so they can investigate.
I don't have high hope in recovering my account, but if at least I can get the information, which video and who...or if its something else....
I am wondering if it could be my persona q video sometime, considering Atlus is now with Sega. I remember couple people getting strikes because they had some phantasy star footage or other sega old title.

but having not receive any warning/anything, it could be something else...

Dorarnae

youtube is being a d**ck now, all they're telling me , is there 2 ways to recovers my account from claims...which I already know, but it's hard to ask if they could retract their complaint if I don't know who did it, and which video it was.
I had no warning/notice nothing...sent them another mail, but I give up after that if they can't answer me ...

Parakeetman

I just beat maid sensei. wasn't too bad overall but maybe I got a bit lucky...will make a video ;)

nice congrats!

sounds like the tech support rep is a dumbshit. considering you wouldnt be asking what happened to the account if you knew who was responsible.

Dorarnae

So I finally have some information this time. Maybe I'll be able to do something about my account.
and the winner is Atlustube lol.

Dorarnae

wat they were the ones that flagged you?

yeah. actually they flagged only one video. still not sure which one it is, only have the video id. but I supose it has to do with soundtrack...

I already had 3 other claim from Nuclear blast.(back in 2008), I thought they would disappear with time, but looks like it's not the case...I sent them a mail if they could remove their claim. let's hope they will.

I will then contact atlus probably...

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna take a break from GAF for a while to get some work done (´=ω=`)

Probably not going to finish this since there's still too much left to do lol. Will probably come back for DT2-2, or maybe the Stranger of Sword City port. Hopefully they remove job doors and/or make crowning easier in the sequel, but there also seem to be hard core fans out there who enjoy having that aspect ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Also good luck on getting your account restored Dorarnae

Dorarnae

Gonna take a break from GAF for a while to get some work done (´=ω=`)

Probably not going to finish this since there's still too much left to do lol. Will probably come back for DT2-2, or maybe the Stranger of Sword City port. Hopefully they remove job doors and/or make crowning easier in the sequel, but there also seem to be hard core fans out there who enjoy having that aspect ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Also good luck on getting your account restored Dorarnae

yeah, I'd like with DT2-2 if they can make crowning ect, less a pain in the butt...

let's hope I can recover my account, but I am not having my hope very high hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom