• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dunkin' Donuts opens first store in California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truphenom

Didn't realize they weren't everywhere. Their godly hot chocolate is reason enough to put them in every inch of the world.

Tripon

It's just nostalgia. As someone who grewup in the mid atlantic, then spent ten years in LA, and now lives in Maine, I would take any old run of the mill strip mall Cambodian donut shop in LA over DD any day of the week (my local was one at Sawtelle & Santa Monica in West LA).

Luckily in Portland we also have good local stuff like Holy Donut.

Only reason to drink DD coffee is for a road trip. Again, nostalgia paired with easy access (hello rest stops).
Its amazing how many donut shops in Social are owned by Cambodians. (My family is Cambodian too).

Truphenom

Is it that good? I have one really close and they ice coffee is very refreshing. What's the name of the chocolate drink?

Idk if there's a specific name for it but I always get a large hot chocolate before I leave for work. there's 4 I go to once in a while and 3 out 4 have hot chocolates that I enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom