• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Ok this technology mixed with the amount of AI is impressive from a technical point. Yes, it is fucking amazing it is a landmark from a technical point, but I am not sold on the "fun" factor.

Molyneux just called it a landmark in computer entertainment... and he's not exaggerating.

This is some serious game-changing shit... I don't know how Sony or Nintendo can follow this. Microsoft didn't just win E3, they just won this generation.

X26

Banned
I can't see Sony coming close to this, but I hope they prove me wrong

Nintendo...well...we all know that's going to be a joke

GhaleonQ

Boy, NeoGAF got a lot less skeptical after the Wii. ALL OF WHAT YOU JUST SAW WAS TRUE, GUYS. Surely, there could be no lingering issues with such technologies!

mibm

aka funkky
Milo: No, please Claire, I don't want to...
Claire: You will do what I want when I want it you virtual bitch!
Milo: Yes master.

gamerecks said:
Wait, is Milo CG or is that "gameplay"?

2m50xup.jpg

artist

Banned
Relix said:
What to expect?

1) Xbox 3D Camera
2) Some approach to casual gaming
3) Rock Band Beattles
4) A Rare Game
5) Epic Game
6) Megaton
7) MGS?
8) Fable 3? Lionhead will be there!
9) Forza 3
10) Zune HD
11) New Avatar integration
12) 5 Minutes earlier!! =O!

Relix said:
---------------------
What has been shown
1. Beattles
2. New peripheral for Tony Hawk
3. FF13 for Spring 2010.
4. MW2 Exclusive Maps.
5. New Arcade game by EPIC
6. CRACKDOWN 2!
7. L4D 2!
8. Splinter Cell Conviction
9. Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach, beta included with ODST
10. Forza 3 has a lot of features
11. Alan Wake
12. Zune Video Store, HD1080P, Streaming.
13. Facebook for Xbox
14. METAL GEAR RISING FOR XBOX, NO MGS4
15.Xbox Fluid Camera! Spielberg is there as well.
VERY predictable but I liked Crackdown 2, Splinter Cell & MGS announcement. Other than that, the stuff show was meh.

Gary Whitta said:
Molyneux just called it a landmark in computer entertainment... and he's not exaggerating.

This is some serious game-changing shit... I don't know how Sony or Nintendo can follow this. Microsoft didn't just win E3, they just won this generation.
Please tell me you are joking.

If not, you know 0% about business. :lol

Takeda Kenshi

blew Staal
Gary Whitta said:

Prepare to have your mind blown.

This is some serious game-changing shit... I don't know how Sony or Nintendo can follow this. They should just pack up their shit and go home now.

Microsoft didn't just win this E3, they just won this generation.

Gary Whitta said:

Hello there Captain Hyperbole.

Top Bottom