• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
"see, not everything got out"

Actually, Jack, it did. We've seen the trademark drawings for quite a while now.

GAF > Sony > GAF

This is really cool but once again,
Its not bundled with the system, it will never be big

Worse off, you need 2 devices with it.

At least it works.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
Kingsgoon said:
Didn't expect to be impressed by the wand, but that looks pretty damn good!
Yeah it was much better than I expected I think this may be the way to do RTS and FPS games as good as the PC.

Nose Master

Doodlebug said:
If Rapture's a PS3 exclusive, that's it, I'm finally purchasing a PS3.

They said exclusive to this console, so I'm sure it'll be on PC too. Also: I like Sony's camera soooo much better than Microsofts.

Binabik15

It also tracks his body movements...the original eyetoy did that.

This is just as silly as Natal and Natal is as silly as this. But as least this one has buttons :lol

But will you be able to molest little boys with creepy smiles?

MotherFan

fortified_concept said:
"It's an MMO so it doesn't count" What about the Agent? What's the official damage control about that one?

Agent will be a good game from a good developer most likely. I think it is more a megaton than the MMO one. There is no DC because I am giving an honest opinion that the ff mmo is not megaton based on ffxi (which I played for awhile).

PS3 got a good exclusive with agent.

Trax416 said:
Is this a joke? It's like Natal, except you don't have to hold dildo's in your hand, and your ENTIRE body is trakced with Natal. Not just your hands.

Don't think Natal allows for this degree of precision. But I could be wrong.

jakncoke

Banned
stuminus3 said:
I predict Eyetoy levels of success for the Sony Dildo.

Don't get me wrong the tech looks freaking amazing... but it exists for all the wrong damn reasons. Bah.

how successful is Eyetoy?

Top Bottom