• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

LCfiner

this demo is not ready for prime time. the first person stuff is soooo jittery and janky.

they should've waited till next year or maybe just TGS...

Nintendo took similar tech and made a much better demo.

later

This is what nintendo should have done instead of motionplus.. More possibilities. No need to buy an expansion for every controller, etc.. The wiimote could probably still be used as the tracker due to it's infrared. Stupid nintendo.

KZObsessed

The crowd is loving it. It's ridiculously accurate. Way more so than the Wii. I thought it looked shit t first but wow its really good. :lol

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
fortified_concept said:
"It's an MMO so it doesn't count" What about the Agent? What's the official damage control about that one?
LA NOIRE, THE OTHER SO CALLED EXCLUSIVE, ISNT OUT LOL

Sony won.

bluehat9

This sword-fighting demo is actually what I expected from Nintendo and a new Zelda game. Actually, this is probably better than what Nintendo would come up with.

Barrett2

At least Microsoft had the sense to use fake bullshit skateboard holodec cameras for their pretend technology reveal; this is so bad, oh my god...

Go back to the awesome stuff... make the waggle stop. :lol

Roi

34i0jo9.jpg

Donos

i don't need this shit. but the reaction time and accuracy is pretty neat. just make some cool hardcore games with it.

Top Bottom