• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
PuppetMaster said:
Ok Sony won e3

I did not think they could do it. But wow this motion control is amazing!

:lol sarcasm?

this is exactly like the Wiimote with M+. THEY'RE EVEN SHOWING ARCHERY NOW

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
At first I was like... oh shit... pre-owned by Natal + WiiMotion Plus

But no this is sword/FPS dreams come true. :D

ha1f

god, nintendo.

you have no purpose. sonys tech looks BETTER than yours.

sony, get this out in 2010 and you have moar monies.

LCfiner

fortified_concept said:
"It's an MMO so it doesn't count" What about the Agent? What's the official damage control about that one?

they didn't even show a CGI trailer. NOTHING. bullshit "announcement."

a.wd

wow this is aaaaaaaawful. Like, proper cringeworthy. This is the same feeling I get when I watch stuff like the early rounds of Pop idol star. Which is why I don't watch those shows.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Shard said:
Why, just why, am I the only one who was happy with Mice, Keyboards, analog sticks, d-pads and buttons?
Because you are, sad to say, sane. Why would you select your RTS units with a mouse when you could be PAINTING WITH A FUCKING WAND!?

You people are mad, the hardware is there and it seems great. This is just a thrown together software demo. In a fully polished game this would be crazy good.

AFreak

Banned
Remember guys, this is is just a tech demo with a prototype, they even said this isn't the final design with that being said though, I don't give a shit about waggle anyway.

Brinbe

Shard said:
Why, just why, am I the only one who was happy with Mice, Keyboards, analog sticks, d-pads and buttons?
No, I'm with you... Until these motion controllers really innovate the way we play they're not substitute for what we already have.

Blackface

Banned
dfyb said:
sony just took a shit on 360 camera and wii motion plus

Is this a joke? It's like Natal, except you don't have to hold dildo's in your hand, and your ENTIRE body is trakced with Natal. Not just your hands.

Top Bottom