• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

VALIS

Cart game looks cool. That's two games I'm interested in so far in the whole conference: Mag and LittleBigCart or whatever it's called.

spwolf

SoulPlaya said:
I can't believe people were hating Natal but are praising this. This looks even earlier, and you need more accessories so who knows how much it'll cost? Plus, for the people complaining about not having something to hold, don't you realize that Natal can actually scan objects? Either way, I'm very EXCITED for BOTH of these innovations. People need to accept that thiis the future of gaming.

it is going to be out in less than a year dude :D

JoJo13

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
What a fucking disaster with the Motion. At least MS's was a littel more interesting.

Yeah, what a disaster huh?

It actually looks like it can be used for hardcore games and has amazing 1:1 motion control and very good precision.

Interfectum

SoulPlaya said:
I can't believe people were hating Natal but are praising this. This looks even earlier, and you need more accessories so who knows how much it'll cost? Plus, for the people complaining about not having something to hold, don't you realize that Natal can actually scan objects? Either way, I'm very EXCITED for BOTH of these innovations. People need to accept that thiis the future of gaming.

Yeah Natal can use objects if needed, just like the Sony wand.

Honestly, I think both MS and Sony have better motion control offerings than Nintendo at this point, and with good graphics now.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
did microsoft have a real time natal demo?

because if people think natal is more impressive than the wand i really need to see it.

i only saw the family natal videos and figured it wouldnt even work as well as the wii.

that and of course WAH BAM

Azrael

Gary Whitta said:
Sony Wand archery = Wii Sports Resort archery
ModNation Racers = JoyRide

Please show us something not already offered by one of your competitors.

So MS announces a game on Monday and Sony announces a similar game on Tuesday, and Sony is stealing their ideas?

As far as stuff that Sony's done different than Nintendo and MS, Eye of Judgment, Eye Pet (although Milo is similar, Eye Pet was announced almost a year ago), LittleBigPlanet, and Heavy Rain.

xbhaskarx

Did both Microsoft and Sony really just announce motion controllers and kart racing games?
I don't really care for those things on my Wii, I don't really want lame ripoff versions.

Top Bottom