• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
It is time now for Round 7.

This time IGA shall be saved! The tyranny of Konami ends now!

benjipwns

Banned
I like imagining someone coming into work at Konami in the morning, looking at the bandwidth logs for the loop and thinking this was a smashing success. The talk of E3!

And it will be. If there is justice, it will be.

DogWelder

benjipwns said:
I like imagining someone coming into work at Konami in the morning, looking at the bandwidth logs for the loop and thinking this was a smashing success. The talk of E3!

And it will be. If there is justice, it will be.
:lol Kinda feel sorry for them. The stream is actually pretty high quality. Bandwidth use is probably gonna be through the roof.

Jex

I don't know how anyone could produce all this and think it was acceptable. What the ffu--

Worst voice over as well. What. WHAT.

Each time I watch it makes more sense. A more cohesive experience all in all. Ladies, please. From the start, this easily surpasses Nintendo's woe last da, wait, what year is this?

Oh, the Konami conference is about to start. MGS 3DS here I come :D

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Gentlemen! These are trying times. The agents of the enemy make themselves known. But we shall not yield! Remember always that Naoki is with us! And Niais! And Tak! Even Russell! And Silent Hill guy! Ever shall they be our stalwart confederates. Our comrades-in-arms.

We shall free IGA from this endless affront yet. Take not one step back until the loop is broken and the Traitorvania lies vanquished!

Truth and justice are on our side! On this, the 7th iteration, we shall find glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom