• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion

If only Konami knew what they were sitting on...

They should just edit the stream slightly to troll the hell out of us.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
rhfb said:
Failure trying to start the video... IS THE LOOP BROKEN?

Still working for me

Varion said:
If only Konami knew what they were sitting on...

They should just edit the stream slightly to troll the hell out of us.

Hideo Kojima at the end of some random loop

"Did you rike it?"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
xlPnk.jpg

Wario64 said:
zn6Wn.jpg

PLYWOOD WE MUST GO BACK

FINE.

LSSU1.jpg

Ok everyone I'm going FOR NOW have to take my cat to the vet I'll be back in about an hour see you then I'll keep the stream running.
PLEASE ANYONE IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE STREAM WE WILL BE SO HAPPY !!!!

Lap 1 complete.

I somehow magically tuned into this conference after they had all the intro problems and this guy was spouting eloquence. He really does put on a good sale. And the Def Jam guy comes up and is pretty decent too.

The conference almost seems normal up until the Luchadores get interrupted by some guy screaming in Mexican.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
White space again games generation hearts establishment supremacy music videos express over the years prove mental development world social political input dick riding obama relate mtv run dmc no black people community struggles

Vamphuntr

Obama and hip hop? WTH this guy is saying. Voiceless people. Reaching people hearts? Africa? You have to talk about your music game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom