• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

theultimo

tYcHZ.jpg

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Holy shit. Market the shit out of it. Russell was trying to warn us.

I'm not sure how anymore. But he was trying to warn us. Why didn't we listen?

Chris R

Zooming in on the 6x to 8x change was perfect :lol

Also, what the fuck is the point in doing a rapping game if all the tracks are clean :| Rate the game M and release the tracks unedited :|

bozeman

Did the phone in the beginning of this trailer say "Pope Quattro is challenging you?" My little brother calls himself Pope Quattro and wants to be a rapper. He really sucks, so he'd be great for this game.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
LTTLoop:

Iteration: 7???

How's Iga holding up this time?

Lijik

cory said:
This is the Rocky Horror for gamers.
I've been thinking the same thing for so long :lol
If this is still looping tomorrow and theres no cosplayers of Tak, Naoki and more I will be disappoint

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Catalix said:
LTTLoop:

Iteration: 7???

How's Iga holding up this time?

Has anyone checked on him? I said somebody should check on him 3 or 4 loops back. Haven't heard anything. Getting worried.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Haha. You will cry manly tears watching this conference if you watch it the first time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom