• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dutch Slayer said:
Here we go !!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

33ehdn6.jpg

I just joined and this was the first thing I saw. Needless to say I was quite confused as to what I was watching.

Cheerilee

trejo said:
Ok people, once you come back from the bathroom/makin a sammich/whatever we are totally saving Iga.

For real this time.
Not me, you can do what you want, but I'm just here to watch him squirm. Maybe I'll try and help save him tomorrow.

theultimo

Katana_Strikes said:
I just joined and this was the first thing I saw. Needless to say I was quite confused as to what I was watching.
Keep watching with the loop....this is the worst part of the presentation.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Lastly, I gotta tell a little bit about the story.

But I can't. Next trailer.

theultimo said:
Keep watching with the loop....this is the worst part of the presentation.
This is the ubisoft part of the briefing you know THE BORING PART, the part where we drink and go pie :).

I´ll let everyone know when the next loop is here and than you can all jump in and have the most amazing experience EVER !! :lol

Lijik

benjipwns said:
We need some auto-script that informs people that once it hits this point you need to wait for fifteen minutes or so.
It should also direct them to some smooth jazz to listen to

ixix

The fear and power you have with this blade.

This really is a pretty great segment if you can get over how it gets longer every time.

And now, FEAR FACE.

benjipwns

Banned
Actually, can you believe that someone would say that there is a Konami conference and you need to stop watching when Metal Gear and Castlevania are up?

I'd say I hate it, but the rest of the conference still exists...

ixix

I am going to buy Harmony Despair fifty fucking times for every loop I swear.

Varion

benjipwns said:
Actually, can you believe that someone would say that there is a Konami conference and you need to stop watching when Metal Gear and Castlevania are up?

I'd say I hate it, but the rest of the conference still exists...
Mindblowing, isn't it.

This is the first Konami conference I've ever seen where I haven't felt massively disappointed at the lack of a Suikoden 6 announcement.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Please help promote this game? omfg. :lol

"We might add more characters and maps if it sells well"

How depressing.

Dave Cox :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom