• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
This is fucked up. Iga comes up and shows this game and says promote this game (with fucking DS graphics) and here comes the next guy with the next Castlevania with a huge ass budget. wow.

this conference is an eye opener for sure.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Wait a second. Wait a goddamn second.

I think IGA knows about the loop. He's putting on a brave face, but he knows about it. He knows there's no escape.

Tak. Naoki. Niais. They're all doing his bidding. He's telling us through them that there's no escape. He's sacrificing himself. For us.

Can we let him suffer alone? No!

Death to the Usurpers!

Death to the Traitorvania!

Death to Konami!

Remember the lessons of Saint IGA! Remember the lessons of the loop! No price is too high for victory!

Varion

Rewrite said:
This is fucked up. Iga comes up and shows this game and says promote this game and here comes the next guy with the next Castlevania with a huge ass budget. wow.

I've never really cared about Iga before this conference.

Now I feel compelled to support the guy.

Sure, they talk funny (and Retardtaku is already reporting on that) but I give them A for effort. I can understand what they want to say, and I know learning English is very difficult for an Asian person (different breaks mid-word, etc.). I'm learning Chinese right now, and it's hell. But everytime I try to talk a bit Chinese my Chinese friends get very happy. Why can't Westerners (the same that beg to have every Japanese crap localized here) be the same? Does it make Halo-kids proud to diss Asians?

2meppjq.jpg
2v9c877.jpg
11b6gkg.jpg

Cheerilee

Rewrite said:
This is fucked up. Iga comes up and shows this game and says promote this game (with fucking DS graphics) and here comes the next guy with the next Castlevania with a huge ass budget. wow.

They sammiched him between the two biggest and most boring parts of the show. For good or evil, it was brilliant.

ixix said:

I think IGA knows about the loop. He's putting on a brave face, but he knows about it. He knows there's no escape.

Tak. Naoki. Niais. They're all doing his bidding. He's telling us through them that there's no escape. He's sacrificing himself. For us.

Death to the Usurpers!

Death to Konami!

Remember the lessons of Saint IGA! Remember the lessons of the loop! No price is too high for victory!

FREEDOM !!!!!

benjipwns

Banned
Lijik said:
It should also direct them to some smooth jazz to listen to
I'm pretty sure it should just be backing everything, but based on these sound levels I'm pretty sure that's all we'd hear.

Cheerilee

Cerberus said:
GAF, why can't Castlevania stay 2d forever? :(
Cuz Iga's gonna get fired. I was okay with him getting demoted (even hyped for it), but this conference really says his head's on the chopping block. I don't want him gone! Just maimed a little.

Cerberus

I wonder how much attention this game would get if the Castlevania name wasn't attached to it. It looks impressive enough to be a new IP worthy of being noticed.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
ixix said:

Death to the Usurpers!

Death to Konami!

motherfuck ;_;

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom