• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varion said:
I think he's crying into his pillow right now, wondering where everything went wrong :(
BucZF.gif

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Your game is as empty as your soul, Konami. Death to the Traitorvania.

NeonZ

Wow. I really don't like Iga's decisions in general, but I ended up feeling sorry for him after watching that presentation. At the same time, however, he really should be replaced...

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Why is everyone angry at Iga? Aren't his CV games good?

I can't believe some of you re still watching this. :lol

It was pretty awesome, but I imagine it loses some impact when you aren't hitting F5 every few seconds to see other people's reactions as things happen.

I should have known when I saw an asian guy billed as Russel Simmons, founder of Def Jam, I was in for something different. From the opening moments, this conference was full of win.

Adam Prime said:
so the next Castlevania is like telling stories around a campfire. Okay.

I stood in the great circle and a mighty vampire swooped down and it was a werewolf so I got angry and floated in a black cloud and killed the vampire.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Ether_Snake said:
Why is everyone angry at Iga? Aren't his CV games good?

Nobody's angry at IGA. Everyone is angry at Konami and the pretenders to the Castlevania throne.

How could you do this to IGA, Patrick Stewart? How could you do this to me?

Varion

'And, of course, Metal Gear Solid.......................................Okay that conclude our E3 conference, thank you.'

LowParry

trejo said:
Your words are as empty as your soul.

Perhaps that could be said of all religions...

No seriously. Konami killed Iga. And Iga just either needs to quit and split into his own thing or get fired or whatever. Go join up with Itagaki or something. Let someone else evolve Castlevania instead of sticking with the same tweaked formula.

Patryn

And we end with "We have all these games coming for the 3DS but we're not going to show them get the fuck out of here conference OVER!"

Bananakin

Sweet, just got on the computer 20 minutes ago, can't wait to see what all the fuss is about. I wonder if I should try to follow the original gaf posts as they happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom